name your CRUSH💘

I don’t have a strong crush for anyone right now. There’s a friend I’ve had off and on feelings for years and they actually confessed first, but a relationship wasn’t realistic at the time. Who knows if they still like me now. There’s also a college friend I enjoy talking to, but I’m not sure if I actually have feelings or it’s just platonic enjoyment.

he has great taste in music. he's really funny and doesn't mind my teasing. he cheers me on and tells me im pretty and he's so sweet and actually respects me. he's okay with being vulnerable and he takes time to listen to me and tries to like my interests too. we've liked each other for months but are both too anxious to actually do anything about it. he's probably at least 7 inches taller than me and has the fluffiest brown hair and pretty hazel eyes. he doesn't like to show his face often but he has a golden smile. he loves to play the guitar like me and we talk every day and his sense of style is great and i've never felt this much for anyone as much as i feel for him. i've had deep crushes before but i'm infatuated with him.

hehehe i think i like this guy from work

hes shorter than me, but he is older than me.

and working with him is so much fun because hes so nice and he complimented my costume while we were working O_O

I don't have a crush on anybody as of writing this post. No fictional crushes, no celebrity crushes, nor any crushes on people either IRL or online. It's been a few years since I've had a crush.

Don't have one either at the moment. Had plenty of real life crushes, but I wasn't ready to pursue them. Just wasn't in a good place mentally and emotionally, so didn't think it would be a good idea to pursue anything with under a lot of distress. Funnily enough, never really had any celebrity or fictional crushes. If it's someone that doesn't exist or beyond my grasp or scope, I just don't bother.

Edit: I’d rather keep it a secret.

Last edited:
so there's this girl, (she uses this site) and she's so cute and kind, She makes me happy even when i just think of her. so I kinda hope she doesnt see this lol

ok so I broke up with my bf and omg I feel like I moved on too quickly. I met this guy and hes broken, but I have found my safety in him. I've told him stuff about me I would never tell anyone else and same with him. even though I feel like a healthy relationship might be hard when we pretty much trauma bonded, I like to crush on him. he's sweet and funny but I know he is struggling. anyways, idk how to feel or what to do, but for now I will adore him quietly while being someone he can talk to. 🫂

After thinking about it, I think I’ll talk about my crush. She probably doesn’t like me back, but that’s fine. Just being her friend makes me happy beyond belief.

So I’ve known my crush for nearly two years. I’ve always thought she was extremely cute, but I didn’t develop feelings until I got to know her better. We talked regularly for a while before she vanished because of school. At one point I hadn’t heard from her for many months. I developed smaller crushes on other people during the entire time we’ve known each other, but every time I heard back from her after an absence the feelings came back. After the last return the feelings became the strongest they’ve ever been.

She’s just an amazing person. She’s a great communicator, extremely considerate, and a blast to talk to. Every conversation I have with her feels meaningful. She’s wonderful at adding to discussions and making me feel like she really cares about what I have to say. Very few people have ever made me feel that way. Being her friend makes me want to improve myself.

The only problems are she lives far away and she’s always busy. I often fantasize about flying over and meeting her, even if it’s expensive. One of my mom wants to see her country too since she’s always wanted to visit. There’s also the fact I’m only able to talk to her a few times a week. I’ve started loving weekends more since that’s the time I hear from her the most. College has made me busy too, so I totally understand why it sometimes takes a while to respond.

I don’t feel entirely comfortable with confessing to her though. I don’t want to potentially ruin the wonderful friendship or scare her off like I have with others. If she asked I’d be honest, but I can’t imagine confessing on my own.

Edit: rephrased to better communicate how I feel.

Last edited:
Timekeeper Cookie 🍍
IMG_6748.jpg

ok someone already said him on this thread but it was from a while ago so i’m just gonna say it again-
2A756257-DC8B-4066-BAA8-F9D45E1DBBB1.jpeg

Klavier Gavin from ace attorney. this is someone else’s fan art and just NnennesnsjNs
5193CF24-82EF-45A4-9EA8-E3E8BABCF020.jpeg

but for someone who actually exists it’s jost dun from twenty one pilots :,))
3CD977F5-B0FF-429B-A1C0-6091CB0CA6D0.jpeg

this is the only picture i have of him lmao

this is gonna be a long list bare with me lol

Expunged.gif
expunged - vs dave and bambi

Screenshot_20240301-154245.png

furina - genshin impact

Screenshot_20240218-013002.png
medkit - phighting!

Screenshot_20240301-153828.png

scythe - phighting!

Screenshot_20240301-153902.png

vinestaff - phighting!

Screenshot_20240301-153914.png

banhammer - phighting!

Screenshot_20240301-154037.png

zuka - phighting!

Screenshot_20240301-153849.png

katana - phighting!

Poobrender1.png

poob - regretevator
"why is 99% of it roblox" you will never understand

190px-Scarlet_Violet_Kieran.png

Kieran, my beloved!!

I can't forget about them... (Anyone who has seen a certain user's posts will know who this character is!)
IMG_0842.png

Back