• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Pokeman's Poke Shop | Events, Legends, Shinies, 6IVs

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
MhuYvCY.png

Banner by me

Hello and welcome to my Pokemon shop!
I saw people doing this and thought it'd be fun to hop on the bandwagon!

571.gif
448.gif
405.gif
006.gif
160.gif
059.gif

A few things before we start:
  • My in-game name is Nate and I will be playing Alpha Sapphire. My icon is a Guitarist. When you are ready, please be the one to propose the trade! You must be the one to start.
  • I'm most active Tuesday-Friday until about 4pm CST. After that I pop back on every now and then. Weekends are the same. Please try to trade ASAP so we don't continually miss each other!
  • If you would rather trade through the GTS, put a Pokemon up for trade and let me know about it. I'm more than happy to trade with you that way.
  • I DO OFFER DEX FILLING! All regions except for Kalos are available, just let me know.
  • If you're looking for pentagons, this shop is not for you! I breed through Platinum and White.

Pokeball-1.gif
Pokeball-1.gif

rXyt1Ki.png

th
This is NOT a hack shop! I work very hard to obtain all shinies and egg moves legitimately! I am capable of hacking, but unless you want me to I won't be doing so.
th
I own Platinum, HeartGold, White, and White 2 and can obtain/breed any Pokemon found in those games. If the Pokemon you want can't be found in those games or ORAS, then I won't be able to get it for you.
th
Limit 6 Pokemon per order. You're free to order again after you get your 6, but 6 at a time is the limit.
th
I accept TBT and art as forms of payment! If you'd like to draw for me instead, just let me know!

I CAN NOT get Pokemon with Hidden Abilities. This is because Dream World is no longer in service and I don't have X/Y. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR HIDDEN ABILITIES

PByK2D6.png

duskball.png
I use Pokemon Bank to transfer to AS. It will NOT allow me to transfer certain legends or shinies over unless they are 1000% legitimate. I am unable to give you any Pokemon that has a move it can't normally learn, an Ability it can't normally have, or absurd stats, UNLESS it is a Pokemon obtained through an event (Surfing Pikachu, for example, but of course I can't transfer those with HMs).
duskball.png
When ordering a Pokemon, be as specific as possible. List what gender, ability, nature, and moveset you want. You can even have me give it a nickname for you, as you won't be able to nickname it yourself.
duskball.png
Pokemon can be caught in any type of Poke Ball EXCEPT Apricorn balls and certain other exclusive ones such as Park Balls and Dream Balls. Cherish Balls also flag the Pokemon as "hacked" and will render them untradable.
duskball.png
For multiple Pokemon, please use the form multiple times.

My Pokemon Bank subscription has ended, so orders are now closed.

This form is only for ordering a Pokemon not in-stock. If you'd like an in-stock or event Pokemon, you don't need a form, just tell me that you want it.

I NO LONGER HAVE A POKEMON BANK SUBSCRIPTION SO NEW ORDERS CANNOT BE FILLED

QpQSrni.png

These Pokemon are currently sitting on my cartridge and are available for immediate pickup! No wait time, just grab 'em and go!
There are NO SET PRICES. Feel free to offer!

mightyena.gif

MIGHTYENA ♂
Lv. 100 - Careful
Intimidate
262.gif
pokeball.png

Dark Pulse
Iron Tail
Crunch
Shadow Claw

naming-scheme-AR-all-round-icon.png

espeon.gif

ESPEON ♂
Lv. 100 - Impish
Synchronize
196.gif
pokeball.png

----
Psychic
Psybeam
Confusion

absol.gif

ABSOL ♂
Lv. 100 - Sassy
Pressure
359.gif
pokeball.png

Night Slash
Slash
Dark Pulse
----

regigigas.gif

REGIGIGAS
Lv. 100 - Naive
Slow Start
486.gif
pokeball.png

Revenge
Zen Headbutt
Crush Grip
Giga Impact

dialga.gif

DIALGA
Lv. 100 - Modest
Pressure
483.gif
pokeball.png

Earth Power
Slash
Flash Cannon
Aura Sphere

038.gif

NINETALES
Lv. 100 - Careful
Flash Fire
038.gif
pokeball.png

Ember
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray
Safeguard
115.gif

KANGASKHAN x2
Lv. 100 - Jolly/Adamant/Bold
Scrappy/Early Bird
115.gif
pokeball.png

Earthquake/Outrage
Fake Out/Double Hit
Sucker Punch
Reversal

481.gif

MESPRIT
Lv. 50 - Bold
Levitate
481.gif
pokeball.png

Swift
Lucky Chant
Future Sight
Charm
448.gif

LUCARIO x6
Lv. 75-100 - Various Natures
Inner Focus/Justified

I bred so many Lucario Jesus
553.gif

KROOKODILE
Lv. 70 - Adamant
Moxie
553.png
faibloball.png

Foul Play
Sandstorm
Earthquake
Outrage

HAS PERFECT IVs
621.gif

DRUDDIGON
Lv. 59 - Rash
Sheer Force
621.png
pokeball.png

Night Slash
Dragon Tail
Rock Climb
Superpower
310.gif

MANECTRIC x3
Lv. 70-100 - Lax/Jolly
Static/Lightningrod
(1 Shiny available!)
310.gif
pokeball.png

TWO HAVE PERFECT IVs
534.gif

CONKELDURR
Lv. 55 - Lax
Guts
534.png
latest

Scary Face
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge
Focus Punch
094.png

GENGAR
Lv. 52 - Quirky
Levitate
094.gif
pokeball.png

Shadow Ball
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond

Those marked with the AR code I hacked to obtain for use in Pokemon Battle Revolution (since I needed to create a team with good moves/stats instantly). Others I was seeing about adding to my team but I'm horribly impatient when it comes to doing things for myself lmao.
I'd like to stress that they were all for ME to use in my ORAS team and were not originally up for trade. They're all still perfectly legal, though, (I only hacked to make them appear) so feel free to use them.

Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shaymin were all obtained LEGITIMATELY through their respective events in D/P/Pl. (Oak's Letter, Member's Pass, ect) I am able to re-battle and get as many as desired. Arceus, however, is not able to be transferred through Pokemon Bank regardless of being legitimately caught in the wild seeing as the event was never released, and therefore the only way to have caught it is through hacking. If you're looking for an Arceus, ask about the TRU event! This one can be transferred.

Feel free to ask about the IVs of these Pokemon!

SeadraLv. 50Naughty
HorseaLv. 1Bashful/Quirky (x2)
RioluLv 1/Lv. 40Careful (x2)
MoltresLv. 60Hardy
ZapdosLv. 60Naughty
HeracrossLv. 28Modest
Nidorian (Male)Lv. 1Brave(Nicknamed Rhino)
TyranitarLv. 100Quiet
ConkeldurrLv. 55Lax
FrosslassLv. 24Timid(Nicknamed Enitharmon)
CharmanderLv. 1Timid(Nicknamed Cynder)[6IV]
TorchicLv. 1Rash
ElectrikeLv. 1Sassy(Nicknamed Matt)
BlitzleLv. 15Naughty(Nicknamed Blitzie)
MagnemiteLv. 1Serious
SpearowLv. 1Quiet
PalkiaLv.70Calm
HeatranLv. 50Quiet
PhioneLv. 10Impish
RampardosLv. 70Quiet
SpiritombLv. 70Docile
LitwickLv. 30Serious
SnoruntLv. 24Relaxed
ChandelureLv. 50Rash
LeafeonLv. 70Relaxed
RattataLv. 1Modest(Nicknamed Rosie)
VenusaurLv. 50Careful
TorterraLv. 86Gentle
MespritLv. 50Bold
PachirisuLv. 1Calm(Nicknamed Fever)
EkansLv. 1Hasty(Nicknamed Sasha Shed)
SolrockLv. 48Bashful(Nicknamed Soul Rock)
HonchkrowLv. 56Quirky(Nicknamed Ms. Rose)[6IV]
HitmonchanLv. 50Lax [6IV]
KricketuneLv. 42Bold
VictreebelLv. 64Mild [6IV]
KrabbyLv. 1Calm [6IV]
LaironLv. 34Naughty [6IV]
GalladeLV. 50Careful [6IV]
StaraviaLv. 22Quirky [6IV]
ShieldonLv. 1Sassy
BaltoyLv. 1Lax
MedichamLv. 44Hardy
SmoochumLv. 44Impish
HaxorusLv. 100Adamant [6IV]
DittoLv. 50Relaxed 6IV]
SlugmaLv. 12Bold [6IV]
HoppipLv. 5Gentle [6IV]
MukLv. 52Quiet [6IV]

Here are some Pokemon I sold (often multiple) that a lot of people were interested in. They aren't readily available but will gladly get one for you should you be interested!

492.gif

SHAYMIN
Lv. 30
Natural Cure
492.gif
pokeball.png

Growth
Magical Leaf
Leech Seed
Synthesis

6 in stock
All shiny
All 6IV
491.gif

DARKRAI
Lv. 50
Bad Dreams
491.gif
pokeball.png

Hypnosis
Feint Attack
Nightmare
Double Team

571.gif

ZOROARK
Illusion

571.png
pokeball.png

490.gif

MANAPHY
Lv. 50
Hydration
490.gif
pokeball.png

For anyone wondering how I get these, I use AR codes to trigger these events. I put in the code and my game "receives" the Mystery Gift the same way it would if I went to Toys R Us and got it there. I activate the code, press a button combo, and the man in green shows up in the Poke Mart with the event Pokemon to add to my party. It's really handy since these events are no longer available and can only be obtained through this method.

Most of these Pokemon can ONLY be obtained in the current generation through these events, so be sure to grab them while you can!

Not all Pokemon are unlimited in stock- some I got through trades and only have one of!

RegigigasToys R Us event
ManaphyPokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea Movie Event
Japanese Shiny Rayquaza
Japanese Groudon
Shiny RaikouWIN2011 Gamestop (Triggers Zoroark event in B/W)
Shiny EnteiWIN2011 Gamestop (Triggers Zoroark event in B/W)
Shiny SuicuneWIN2011 Gamestop (Triggers Zoroark event in B/W)
CelebiGamestop Event 2011 (Triggers Zorua in B/W)
DeoxysGamestop Event
ShayminToys R Us Event
Eevee"Pokemon Center" Event
JirachiTanabata 08 Event
ArceusToys R Us Event 2009
Mew10th Anniversary Event

ZDRnaDa.png

Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png
An Arcanine from the original R/S/E so I can get the Time-Travel Award
(Don't think it's possible but he's my favorite so if you have one :rolleyes:)
Shiny male Aegislash
Rare/Exclusive items from X/Y
Shiny male Pangoro LV 60 - 70
Also seeking various events, the older the better!​

These are only alternate payment options. I am NOT buying these. (Meaning don't come to this thread to sell). Depending on your order and the Pokemon offered, one could equal up to three Pokes

Thanks for stopping by!​

Last edited:
Question! So are these Pokemon that you're breeding with such and such traits, or are you creating "hacked" pokemon with whatever device people are using nowadays? (Is it Action Replay or did I totally just date myself?)

Question! So are these Pokemon that you're breeding with such and such traits, or are you creating "hacked" pokemon with whatever device people are using nowadays? (Is it Action Replay or did I totally just date myself?)

I normally don't hack the Pokemon themselves except in certain circumstances, and even then I just hack to make them appear (certain shinies for example). As far as training and breeding go, I do that all legitly. Giving them a specific nature or capturing them in a certain type of Pokeball might require hacking, but I try to supply my Pokes in the most legit way possible.

So I might hack to speed up egg hatching or to ensure a 100% catch rate in the wild, but the Pokemon themselves are almost always obtained legitimately.

I normally don't hack the Pokemon themselves except in certain circumstances, and even then I just hack to make them appear (certain shinies for example). As far as training and breeding go, I do that all legitly. Giving them a specific nature or capturing them in a certain type of Pokeball might require hacking, but I try to supply my Pokes in the most legit way possible.

So I might hack to speed up egg hatching or to ensure a 100% catch rate in the wild, but the Pokemon themselves are almost always obtained legitimately.

Awesome! That's good enough for me!

Trainer Name: Grace
Pokemon: Snorunt
Ability: Cursed Body
Level: doesn't really matter?
Nature: Timid
Poke Ball: doesn't matter
Moveset: Spikes, Taunt, Ice Beam, Destiny Bond
Shiny? Yes!
Offer: 100 TBT? I've seen that as the price other places but let me know if you want more; I know Spikes is an egg move and might be tricky and your time is valuable~

By any chance do you offer EV training for extra?

Awesome! That's good enough for me!

Trainer Name: Grace
Pokemon: Snorunt
Ability: Cursed Body
Level: doesn't really matter?
Nature: Timid
Poke Ball: doesn't matter
Moveset: Spikes, Taunt, Ice Beam, Destiny Bond
Shiny? Yes!
Offer: 100 TBT? I've seen that as the price other places but let me know if you want more; I know Spikes is an egg move and might be tricky and your time is valuable~

By any chance do you offer EV training for extra?

I'll add you to a slot! :)

I've actually never done EV training before, but if you want me to give it a shot I can.

That's fine, I don't mind doing it myself. Though if that's the case then I guess I should try to get it at as low a level as possible?

That's fine, I don't mind doing it myself. Though if that's the case then I guess I should try to get it at as low a level as possible?

I got everything ready, but unfortunately there was a problem with your Pokemon.

I use Pokemon Bank to transfer from other versions to my AS game, and it's like really smart. If there's a Pokemon that has an ability or move that it shouldn't (teaching Snorunt Fly for example), it refuses to even acknowledge it. Is the ability you chose one that Snorunt can have? What about the moves?

Ah, Snorunt doesn't get Cursed Body initially; it switches to that after it evolves. Sorry for that mix up!

EDIT: Also, sorry, is it too late to ask for a nickname? I always nickname my pokes and I can't believe I forgot to ask.

Last edited:
Ah, Snorunt doesn't get Cursed Body initially; it switches to that after it evolves. Sorry for that mix up!

Are you sure? It says Glalie can only have Inner Focus, Ice Body, Moody, and Refrigerate.

Afaik, Cursed Body can only be found on Ghost-types.

Back