• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Schools Sucks: Horror - RP (Now ACCEPTING)

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
Hello! I am MayorAri! I decided to do my RP here in the basement. (When you put it that way it sounds weird.)

Any who, let's get to it, shall we?

First:
MayorAri is the administrator in this RP!

Now for the Plot:
You, and some other teens go to a school. Its nice there. But theres a problem. The principle, the vp, the teachers are crazy. Some of you are forced to stay back and are locked up because of the janitor, a crazed member of the murderous school. You must make it to 9 am Monday, when school starts, and its Thursday because schools not open Friday. Plus, they all want you dead. Killers are taken in too, and the masterminds of it all get to watch you suffer. So you must live. Can you trust anyone? .

Ya it's not original but couldn't think of much.

Here is how to make the characters:

Captives:

Name:
Personality:
Pairings:
Other:
Ref:

Killers:

Name:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Kill Move:
Pairings:
Other:
Ref:

IT IS POSSIBLE FOR MURDERERS AND CAPTIVES TO FALL IN LOVE, MURDERERS CAN GO GOOD AND CAPTIVES CAN GO BAD.

List of Characters:
Mona Montgomery
Age 14
Personality: Shy, sweet/loving confident and paranoid.
Pairings: Yes.
Other: Faints easily, doesn't trust many and finds it hard to make friends.
Ref: Shut+up+******+i+m+really+_7dc6aa838b679c7490ad0e5f93bb5938.jpg

FuzzyBengal247
Name: Sharri
Personality: Mysterious, quick to think, scared of the slightest change
Pairings: yaaaa
Other: Has orange hair and brown eyes...
NO REF.

Captain Crazy Chicken
Name: Pam "Floral" Bliss
Personality: Mellow
Pairings: Nothing
Other: Not too bad with weaponry
Ref:*No Human Ref.

MayorAri
Name: Wysp
Age 16
Personality: Tough, scary, "mentally insane", romantic.
Weaponry: Anything she can use, but she carries swords, and nines.
Kill Move: Anything that kills them.
Pairings: Yes.
Other: Unstable and is ticked off easily. Can be pretty deadly once enraged.
Ref: DarkAnimeKiller.jpg

RainbowCherry
Name: Ash
Personality: Not particularly serious, unless someone interrupts him whilst he is doing something, in which case he gets angry very quickly. Talks to himself a lot, and usually talks to whoever he's trying to kill as if he's having a perfectly normal conversation with them, even over the laughter and giggles of enjoyment while chasing people. Enjoys talking with other killers, and is incredibly fond of the science classroom, where he often carries out biology lessons by himself, cutting open the still-alive victims.*
Weaponry: A knife, but also carries around a compass.
Kill Move: Cutting-open-you-in-a-science-room
Pairings: Ok.
Ref: (Ref is a picture of the character, correct? Correct me if I'm wrong so I can change it.)
Ref...?attachment.jpg

I AM TAKING FORM COMMENT ONLY, SO JOIN NOW! WILL STOP AT 20, IF IT GOES ON, BUT FOR NOW, JOIN! MULTIPLE JOINS ARE ALL ALLOWED.

So have fun and be creative!

NEW: Please stay in character. If you must talk out of it, please talk like this: {Gotta scadaddle!} To indicate your leaving or just talking. Thanks you!

CREDIT TO LOLIPUP FOR INSPIRATION? SURE! HER THREAD ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!!!

Last edited:
Name: Sharri
Personality: Mysterious, quick to think, scared of the slightest change
Pairings: yaaaa
Other: Has orange hair and brown eyes...
Ref: (I don't really have a pic to describe her, is that ok? ;-;)
{i forgot to mention she's captive}

Last edited:
I put her in Captive. That OK?

Added more to plot! Dumb typos are fixed and more time is put so it's now 4 days to live!

Last edited:
Ummm Ari.. D:

This sounds REALLY familiar, I love your plot, but can you please change the name for your killers? x'D the format is the same as mine, or at least credit my thread for the format idea? ^^

sorry but it took a lot of time to think of the players/killers format for my RP ^^; love the idea though~ ^^

Ummm Ari.. D:

This sounds REALLY familiar, I love your plot, but can you please change the name for your killers? x'D the format is the same as mine, or at least credit my thread for the format idea? ^^

sorry but it took a lot of time to think of the players/killers format for my RP ^^; love the idea though~ ^^

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Lolipup. The whole idea of having killers/murderers and how you call the students "captives" is eerily similar. Could you please make a few changes? >w<

Other than that, it looks like a great idea!

Name: Ash
Personality: Not particularly serious, unless someone interrupts him whilst he is doing something, in which case he gets angry very quickly. Talks to himself a lot, and usually talks to whoever he's trying to kill as if he's having a perfectly normal conversation with them, even over the laughter and giggles of enjoyment while chasing people. Enjoys talking with other killers, and is incredibly fond of the science classroom, where he often carries out biology lessons by himself, cutting open the still-alive victims.
Weaponry: A knife, but also carries around a compass.
Kill Move: Cutting-open-you-in-a-science-room
Pairings: Ok.
Ref: (Ref is a picture of the character, correct? Correct me if I'm wrong so I can change it.)
Satoshi Mochida.jpg

Name: Pam "Floral" Bliss
Personality: Mellow
Pairings: Nothing
Other: Not too bad with weaponry
Ref: A human version of this mare:
830239__safe_concept%2Bart_spoiler-colon-s05.jpeg

Ash sat on a table, staring at a corpse that had most of its insides ripped out, with them laying by his side. His eyes had a certain look of excitement, the weird excitement, as he stared at the corpse. "Hihi... are you hurt? Your guts seem to have fallen out." He said to the corpse in a serious voice, laughing.

Last edited:
Wysp walked into the science room, seeing the corpse and the boy laughing. "Disgusting." The boy was new to her, but was obviously here for a reason. "Who are you...?"

He turned to her as she talked to him. "Hiii, my name is Ash!" He grinned, incredibly annoyed she had interrupted him cutting open the corpse. He held the knife to his chest, causing blood to drip all over his school uniform. "I haven't seen you around here... are you new to this school?" He asked, approaching her, giggling quietly. He asked that question to many people, as he was always in the science room, and therefore had never met anyone except people who came in, who he would gladly cut open corpses with them, or cut open them.

Last edited:
Pam stays in the closet, knowing not to trust anyone.

She prefers to stay in the closet, not risking life and limb to die because of that awful janitor.

Anyways, {do the rules say you have o talk in past tense?} Pam peeks through a hole in the closet door to see Ash hitting on Wysp. She looks away, cheeks blushing, afraid someone may have seen her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

{Oh, by the way, Pam doesn't speak much.}

Ash saw the person in the cupboard. "Oh, is this the biology stuff we got?" He asked himself, chewing on his compass, causing blood to spill out of his mouth from his tongue. It trickled down his white school uniform, covering some of the dirt marks on it.

Back