Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello!
So I'm looking to get the train station remodel and I need 100 people to visit, so far I have, well, 1 πŸ˜….
If anyone wants to visit please let me know. I'll be available on Saturday and Sunday (may differ if u r from somewhere else) and I'm not sure what time because it depends what I'm doing that day.
Please help if you have a copy of New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo.
Would love the support.
I have all the fruits so can give some away if u r missing any.
Thanks!

Hi, I recently started playing for nostalgia. I live in Eastern Standard Time. Also available Saturday and Sunday. Friend Code 0104-6765-0398

ok!
i wont be available for the next few days but then i am :)
Post automatically merged:

will send friend code when ready

0190-5801-0696

Last edited:
Hello! I'm trying to do the same thing if you wouldn't mind visiting my town too? I'm pretty much available for the next few weeks so at a time that works for you we can do it? :)

I just recently started replaying ACNL (and using this forum), but if you’re still needing visits, I can swing by at some point! I’m in EST and available most mornings. My friend code is 4184-9024-2561!^^
I’m missing essentially all the fruit, so I hope you don’t mind parting with some!

Hello,
Yes I can do that with you :)
I have all the fruits so can give u some

Hello,
Yes I can do that with you :)
I have all the fruits so can give u some
I’ve added you! Feel free to let me know or message when you’re available! I should be free almost any time over the next couple days!^^

If you're still needing help I can pop round! My friend code is: 2595-2472-2033

Hey guys, i havent be looking at my threads so ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah if anyone still can that'd be great!

@LordSheep78 you could join in with this thread?

Hello!
So I'm looking to get the train station remodel and I need 100 people to visit, so far I have, well, 1 πŸ˜….
If anyone wants to visit please let me know. I'll be available on Saturday and Sunday (may differ if u r from somewhere else) and I'm not sure what time because it depends what I'm doing that day.
Please help if you have a copy of New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo.
Would love the support.
I have all the fruits so can give some away if u r missing any.
Thanks!

Although its last minute I can make plans to visit your place if you still need visits. My code is 1908-3256-40247

@LordSheep78 you could join in with this thread?

I would also appreciate spam visits. Ive already written my code if you would like to help me out

Back