What Are You Listening To?

*both of us singing* DA...DA, DADA DA-DA-DA D-D-D-D-D-DAH, DAH DADA! 🗣️ 🗣️ *crashes car through the window* 💥🚗 Oop! 🙊 Damnit, I TOLD you it was a bad idea to sit here! Not only can I not see the road with your 5head in the way, but you ma- *drum cymbal rolls past before spinning once and then noisily wobbling down flat on the floor* 😳 Oh! Hey guys! I di- *hood pops open* didn't see you all there. 😅 Can you sit in your OWN seat for a minute?? 😒 *slams the hood shut* Sorry about that. Whaddya guys listening to? 😀 It's pretty quie- *boom box explodes into flames* Ohhhh, I see now. Heheh... Whoops! 😛 Hey, you know what? I got the Dan-Mobile right here, huh? Let's ju- can you move your COLD FOOT out of the way? 😠 (why the hell aren't you wearing shoes anyway??) Uh, let's just turn this baby back on and listen to what we were just singing to, yeah? It's a cool song! *turns the car radio back on* Yeah yeah yeah, it's Felix Mendelssohn's Wedding March, but this one's remixed cool. Trust me, it's swaggin'. 😎 Okay, my legs aren't numb anymore, you can have your seat back. 🤭 *puts my sunglasses back on* Here put yours on too. 🕶 See ya later, fellas! Hahahahahahah!!! 😂 *shifts into reverse and swerves the hell outta there* Hey, can you adjust the rear-view mirror with your head? ... Okay, that's good. 😁 *accelerates forward into the sunset* Waaait a minute... they can't hear the song now, oops. I didn't think about that. 🤦‍♂️ ANYWAY. 😉 *turns the volume up* DA...DA, DADA DA-DA-DA D-D-D-D-D-DAH, DAH DADA! 🗣️ 🗣️ Ow, leg cramp, leg cramp! 😖 Nah, you're good. Keep singing. 😎

Back