• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Happy To Announce, After Eight Years, The Return Of The Bell Tree Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
As some of you more moth-eaten old folk may remember, The Bell Tree Fair was an event we had in the November to December time of the year to celebrate our anniversary. This December will mark our ninth anniversary and we have been planning to bring the fair back over the last few months. The last TBTF, back in 2005, was so grandiose that it nearly put an end to the entire tradition. No one dared to put on another fair of such magnitude. But we have brushed eight years of dust off of our decorations and the third-ever Bell Tree Fair will be taking place from November 30th to December 21st.

XqI2Oxs.jpg

During this time, you will experience contests and events of supreme magnitude. You will have the opportunity to win both physical and digital prizes. The contests will cover many varying topics, from Animal Crossing, to cooking, to writing.

We will announce more details about events and prizes as we come closer to the beginning of TBTF. Details will be announced throughout the event as well. We hope you will all enjoy TBTF3!

Awesome! This is just pure awesome. :)

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
We stopped Jub's beautiful streaming for this?

JPCDvgL.gif

Kidding, but I look forward to this. I think, I never participated in them.

This sounds amazing, can't wait! :'D

OMG so exciting, thank you so much for doing this! I'm sure it is going to be a lot of work for you all, so I really really appreciate it!! <333

Wow okay, so there's a fair for the anniversary of TBT but not of the 5th anniversary of my join date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back