• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for staff, do we need to have the cookie item unhidden for it to be opened?? i want to change my lineup but would have to hide the cookie collectible. i don’t want to miss out!

question for staff, do we need to have the cookie item unhidden for it to be opened?? i want to change my lineup but would have to hide the cookie collectible. i don’t want to miss out!
No, it does not need to be visible. As long as you have a fortune cookie in your inventory, hidden or unhidden, it will be counted.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but is there a cutoff time for using the dragon tokens in the shop?
We haven't discussed this internally yet, but since some people will still be getting dragon tokens from their fortune cookies it will be a few more days at least. We'll communicate a firm cutoff time before the items get pulled from the shop.

We haven't discussed this internally yet, but since some people will still be getting dragon tokens from their fortune cookies it will be a few more days at least. We'll communicate a firm cutoff time before the items get pulled from the shop.
I haven’t gotten anything yet from my fortune cookie. How will I know if I won anything from it?

I haven’t gotten anything yet from my fortune cookie. How will I know if I won anything from it?
No prizes have been distributed yet. Chris spent all day finalizing percentages and formulas. The plan is to post all that tomorrow, but it will depend on Chris' schedule because he's been busy in real life lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back