• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

closed

wip
9944c55dc2.png

OH MY GOD SHES SO CUTE ALREADY IM CRYING <3

Type: tbt!
Character Ref: clicky
Expression: playyful, kinda cheeky if you can! i'd love if she had a little canine poking through or something to show shes a little spitfire!
Extra: n/a
---
Price: 300tbt!

thank you so much for considering!

PICK UP !! ( •̀ㅅ•́

Please send TBT payment when you see this~
static + variants: https://sta.sh/2250dm4o41e5

ddmea19-af97dcda-6fba-4266-a1dd-05dcb1aba063.gif

Last edited:
Hi again! I'll throw in my request. :)

Type: TBT
Character Ref: Adrien Agreste
Expression: Happy! Normal type of smile.
Extra: N/A
Price: 300TBT

Thanks for the consideration!

thank you so much! sent the tbt over!! ♡ a a a a a shes perfect

Wow, this is an amazing art piece! I wish I could afford this! x3 Love your work.

Wow, this is an amazing art piece! I wish I could afford this! x3 Love your work.

Hi Simple! Haven’t seen you around in a while.
I remember drawing one for you back when I was doing the original ones.
Did you want me to update it to the new base?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to skip the Christmas ones sorry everyone, just I haven’t gotten to these til just now so it’s a lil late for Christmas ones aha..
Sorry..

Type: RLC
Character Ref:
Her name is Terebi and Rebi for short.
tyQlg8G.jpg

YiaqN0v.jpg

aGpMmyR.jpg
Expression: I want her to have pixel-like face resembling something like this
slightly-smiling-face-emoji-pixel-art-pixel-art-slightly-smiling-face-smiling-face-lego-art-emoji-8bit-slightly-smiling_large.png

Extra: It'd be great if she cycled through different faces. Maybe something like ;) :p :D :)
---
Price: The base price $10 and more if required

Can you do mine without being Christmas themed?

Last edited:
Hi Simple! Haven’t seen you around in a while.
I remember drawing one for you back when I was doing the original ones.
Did you want me to update it to the new base?

Omg, Yes I went through all my art collection yesterday and I saw something similar and I was thinking it was from you. I wasn't sure if you changed your name or if it was always the same. I quit about 3 years ago and just came back! I sadly do not have any tbt to give you in return, however if theres anything I can do for you I can do in return! I can give you the rest of my tbt and whatever I earn in the future >.<

Did you want me to send you the original artwork you had done for me to update it or should I PM you a new piece? Whatever works, I would appreciate it!

Omg, Yes I went through all my art collection yesterday and I saw something similar and I was thinking it was from you. I wasn't sure if you changed your name or if it was always the same. I quit about 3 years ago and just came back! I sadly do not have any tbt to give you in return, however if theres anything I can do for you I can do in return! I can give you the rest of my tbt and whatever I earn in the future >.<

Did you want me to send you the original artwork you had done for me to update it or should I PM you a new piece? Whatever works, I would appreciate it!

I can update it for free!
I don't think many people that got my old ones are still around so it's fine haha, I have all the original ones on my computer and on sta.sh so it's fine!
I'll add it to the list ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do mine without being Christmas themed?

Yup I can, wasn't sure if people that had Christmas themed ones still wanted them or not since it's basically Christmas hah..

Thank you so much! I can't wait! Love your piece and can't wait to add it to my collection! Wooh!

Type: tbt
Character Ref: my avatar is a good ref, but here's a pic as well: Expression: smiling/cheerful/happy :)
Extra: N/A
---
Price: 300 tbt

Just a note if you're able to include: her sweater has ducks/geese on it :)

PICK UP !! ( •̀ㅅ•́

static + variants: https://sta.sh/22112k33khb6

ddn0h1a-160c48b7-a065-4cb1-9fdd-bf30aaf2cd69.gif

Type: RLC
Character Ref:
Her name is Terebi and Rebi for short.
tyQlg8G.jpg

YiaqN0v.jpg

aGpMmyR.jpg
Expression: I want her to have pixel-like face resembling something like this
slightly-smiling-face-emoji-pixel-art-pixel-art-slightly-smiling-face-smiling-face-lego-art-emoji-8bit-slightly-smiling_large.png

Extra: It'd be great if she cycled through different faces. Maybe something like ;) :p :D :)
---
Price: The base price $10

PICK UP !! ( •̀ㅅ•́

static + variants: https://sta.sh/22b4chcm8ito

ddn0txj-f3b4070c-9a7f-43c7-9aed-119b4d3ce27b.gif

Lemme know if you want the faces changed, happy to do so~

Last edited:
Back