• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thanks, Fish.

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
Fish has decided to step down as a Global Moderator for personal reasons.

His Announcemet

I would like to thank Fish for everything he gave us at TBT and for being a great friend/mod.

This is your good bye thread Fish, enjoy it

^_^

I'm so mad hes leaving. He was a really good friend & mod on the forums, but I have to understand. Fish, keep in touch over MSN and hope to see you around here sometimes.

:'(

ZERO_13 said:
Fish has decided to step down as a Global Moderator for personal reasons.

His Announcemet

I would like to thank Fish for everything he gave us at TBT and for being a great friend/mod.

This is your good bye thread Fish, enjoy it

^_^
well i didn't really know fish ut i am sure he was a good mod so se a fish and ood luck with life

^_^

Goodbye, Fish, you've been a completely awesome mod, and an even more awesome friend (although we'll still keep in touch). I wish you luck in whatever you intend to pursue, and hopefully you have fun while you're at it.

^_^

Well fish. May I have one request. Tell me how to do the F in your name.

We will miss you alot.

fish,
an awsome mod,
a better friend,
we'll remember you,
untill the end,
I didnt know you,
very well,
but you were nice,
as far as I could tell,
we will remember,
Cafe fish,
and getting served,
a digital dish,
we will remember,
your awsome sigs,
we asked for more,
does that make us sig pigs?
I out of rhymes,
I bid you a'deu,
untill we meet,
may luck come to you.

Although we didn't always get a long, you were a great a help to TBT with the banners and everything. Thanks.

^_^

Thanks all.

Henhouse, i dont hate you.

storm, i unblocked you... i think... see if you can see me. >_>

Fish, I know we've had our differences, our quarrels, and all that. But, seeing past all that, I've realized how good of a person you are, and how much you've shown me. Although some may say you're a jerk, someone who doesn't respects others, I say no to that. You do respect people, and you are a good person. You just like to have a good time in your life, that's all. There's nothing wrong with that at all. That's a reason to live, after all. Not to mention, you've had done a lot of stuff for us, such as managing projects, help TBT with crises, and made masterpiece after masterpiece of work for TBT. I've always respected you and your work, as it is some of the best I've seen on forums. Sometimes I never showed it, but I always held you in a high regard because of it.

I will miss you at TBT with your fun and carefree attitude. You were a light to TBT, the light that kept us shining. It won't be the same without you. But, I will remember your advice, and I'll make sure things do change. You can bet that. :yes:

AnimalManiac said:
I'm so mad hes leaving. He was a really good friend & mod on the forums, but I have to understand. Fish, keep in touch over MSN and hope to see you around here sometimes.

He's not gone is he? I thought he just stepped down.

Ummm... you're right about the whole "on the forum all day" thing, but I'm only on for an hour every day. We'll still see you around, eh buddy?

Koehler said:
AnimalManiac said:
I'm so mad hes leaving. He was a really good friend & mod on the forums, but I have to understand. Fish, keep in touch over MSN and hope to see you around here sometimes. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

He's not gone is he? I thought he just stepped down.
I won't be as active as much.
Kind of both.

I'll miss your abstarct art..remember that?
avagohan8yj.png

Fish, I know we've had good times and bad times...but lately there's been good times :). Hopefully plan to come back to TBT and regain your mod rank. Bye :'(.

Back