Trading Fruit Trade

Accepting
  1. Other

SpencerJL

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Greetings,

I recently started Animal Crossing: New Horizons 3 days ago.

The first Animal Crossing I played was New Leaf and I really enjoyed but it was years ago on my 3DXL.

My friend told me that New Horizons wasn't as good so I held back before finally getting it, after a lot of updates lol.

But I'm having trouble getting the things I need for my Island like Non-native fruits. I tried Nookazon but my experience was dreadful, I get ignored for days despite being polite. I don't know why I'm expected to sell an arm and a leg for fruits so I gave up and decided to try my luck here instead.

I am willing to pay 30 000 bells and 2 NookMiles Tickets for the 2 fruits that I'm missing: Apples & Pears

You can give me 1 or 10, it doesn't really matter, I will find a way to increase the amount.

I really wanna enjoy Animal Crossing: New Horizons but I'm not having a great first experience so please, help me out because I'm starting to regret my decisions.

Also my Switch Online membership expires on the 10th of December and I can't renew it until January 1st so I would appreciate a quick response, thank you.

Last edited:
Hey there I can help you out with some fruit for free! Let know when you're available to pick them up. :)
Awe, you're so sweet. 🥺
Are you sure you don't want some compensation? I really like rewarding kind people who help me.

I'm ready now, just send me your Dodo code.

Back