• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome, New Moderators: Jas0n, Jennifer, and Kaiaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Welcome to the mod team, Jas0n, Jennifer, and Kaiaa.

Jas0n has been a long term member of The Bell Tree, an operator of our IRC, the founder of our new Mumble channel, and has helped with a multitude of other projects. He's already leading in many areas of The Bell Tree, so giving him this official title only makes sense.

Jennifer (Jen) will be our newest member promoted to moderator. She has proved to be an active, dedicated, helpful, and friendly member of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf boards. We think Jen sets a good example for new forum members and New Leaf gamers.

Kaiaa has proven to be an asset to the community by running events and leading groups such as the TBT Writers Guild. When our Storyboard Contest host disappeared, Kaiaa jumped on the opportunity to help. We think her pro-activeness and leadership abilities will only be strengthened by becoming a member of the mod team.

This is the first time we've made three moderators at once and we look forward to continue working with all of them. As always, many people applied for the position, but only a few can be selected. We carefully considered all applications and we had many outstanding members to choose from. We hope everyone will enjoy this next phase of The Bell Tree and we have many exciting things ahead of us!

Edit: Also be sure to check out our new officially posted unwritten rules, now written.

Congrats to the new mods! Be nice to them guys. :) They're fragile.

iuQtTKes0azh4.gif

Congrats! I was waiting a really long time for this to happen to Jas0n and I was expecting Kaiaa to get it as well!
Also, congrats Jen!

I hate you all.

Just kidding, thanks bros. I look forward to, erm, working with you 'n stuff.

Wow, rules and pink colored names. You out did yourself Jer and maybe not Justin

But yay, congrats and stuff (About time Jason, christ)

Apparently, Gallows did something

Last edited:
KAIAAAAA! Wait... Kaiaa-san and Jason-san?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! You all deserved it all the way, you three!

Congratulations guys! :3

P.S: There's a spelling error in the OP, New Lead

Wow, this is...just completely unexpected. Congratulations Jas0n and Jen, I know you two will be great additions to the community!

I look forward to serving the Bell Tree in any way I can, thank you so much for the opportunity!^^

*Have a WONDERFUL Year of Luigi folks'
(props to the mysterious mustache)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back