Get a your mayor pixel to match your signature!

Flyffel

โœจ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Crown Trophy
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (204) +
Selling one comission for a mayor pixel in the style of the one in my sig. 500 TBT bells. Please consider that big hat items like the hair-bow wig make the sprite oversized. (Or I have to change the propotions to even more SD [= "chibi"].)

I do not ask for credit when using it (unless someone asks ofc, then you have to say who made it, you can't claim you made it lol).

Last edited:
I made one for lynn105. But I am still selling (it just depends so much on how much time I have).

Lynn's as an example:
fxh5hdC.png

Last edited:
Ahhh so cute. I'd get one but 500 tbt bells is alot for such a teeny sprite ;o;

Would you make the bar with the villagers and mayor in for more bells?

Ahhh so cute. I'd get one but 500 tbt bells is alot for such a teeny sprite ;o;
I'm sorry but I usually sell art for real money. No amount of fake money really matches it so this is an unique opportunity. :c

Would you make the bar with the villagers and mayor in for more bells?
First off just to make sure, please note the villagers are not made by me.
Last time I made a bar commission with the villagers without a mayor pixel I was paid 500 so uhm. ;u; If you are ok with me just reusing my bar with maybe some slight modifications I can do that for +100.

Ohhh, I would love to get one *___*
But hm, if you aren't really satisfied with TBT bells, could I get a link to your cash commission info?

I will do TBT bells for my mayor, but I do love your pixels *___*
I will watch you on da, ok?
Let me fetch some refs.

This is a really cool shop! I hope you're still open for business. I'm going to come back when I have more than enough bells. I also have another question about editing a villager sprite to wear their clothes in AC:NL and not a past game. The sprite comes from that one popular sprite archive everyone making pixel signatures uses... :lemon:

I'm posting now so I know where to come back when I'm ready to buy~!

Back