• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Merry Christmas! Holiday Gifts are NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dolls. They're so cute! (=^^=) I giggled a little when I saw the coal with the bow on it (very clever). Awesome work Thunder.

Also, snowing Jingle heads are pretty funny. Happy Holidays! =)

That moment when you are number 39 and you barely gave anything....

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Ah I'm still so happy to have all these new collectibles! Those present hunts paid off even if I'll age prematurely now from them XD

wow- great designs, Thunder!! these all look awesome. I'm especially loving the Kapp'n-- you're a lucky guy, Haydenn!!

(ooo, i hope my inactive friend doesnt get mad i gifted her a lump of coal... o_O )

They look absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much!
& I hope everyone has a great day ahead of them. :)

image.jpg
Oh wait is that normal? Thought it was supposed to be snowflakes

EDIT: Yea it is supposed to be the faces. I thought it wasn't normal becuase I've been seeing people porfiles pics as collectible and stuff

Last edited:
haha we got stumped- nobody was close in guessing what the gifts contained! (except i do recall mentions of lumps of coal...)

i gotta run wrap gifts IRL-- merry Christmas everyone!

Um im gonna have to refrain you as those mittens are part of nintendo's property ***** (◡‿◡✿)

Thanks to the mods for not only this event, but everything you do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY LOVELY SOUL HERE AT THE BELL TREE!!

I hope we all have an amazing day, food, presents and company. You all deserve it, every single one of you<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back