• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway fhus little charity giveaway shop (tasty cake up for grabs!)

Fhu

hello i am fhu
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
hello my name is fhulufhuwani

the point of the shop is to be able to make money to buy members collectibles and gift them for free!

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---__---___---___---___---___---

-current collectibles for you-
-tasty cake

-current tbts donated-
127tbts
(nightmare + universaljellyfish + call me daniel + skweekerz + shirayuki + piipy)

-collectibles already gifted-
2 tasty cake- white claw
1 pear- skarmoury
1 tasty cake- venice
1 pear- aronthaer
---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---__---___---___---___---___---

if you have tbts or collectibles to donate to the this cause that would be very nice but i understand if you do not
it is fine :))

thank you for looking

Last edited:
I may have a few that I can donate. They may not be worth very much though. I will look later tonight and send them your way if I do.

@aleshapie that is so very nice am i so happy thankyou :))

40 tbts was donated! :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

pear added

first person to comment gets to claim :))

got another donation! :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

tasty cake is ready to be gifted :))

donations are much appreciated :))

pear and tasty cake are ready

Back