Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the flowers should keep new leaf's design! also darn i saw this 2 hours too late to get some free bells, ah well!
I am very excited for the christmas event :)

december has begun, which means more gifts, my one year tbt anniversary, and pain for my wallet on here (i'll be sending a lot of stuff out)

Excited for the lights! They're so cute and bring me joy to see. And I can personalize more this year since I know people better. :D

Excited for Christmas lights 🎄going to sign off soon so will probably be tomorrow before I send any out. Forgive me please (tired and got covid again 🥲💜)

Oh, no! That's horrible, I hope you feel better soon and get plenty of rest. Please take care! 💕

I just finished spending all 160 TBT I had sending out lights to 32 people! I really wish I could have been able to send more... so many people I wanted to send lights to and the last thing I wanna do is make anyone feel left out that they didn't get any :(

Hopefully my pearl-oyster shell plush can sell so I can get more TBT to send more lights

IMG_5167.png

What?! Oblivia sent lights to me? 😮

Congrats to all the winners!!!! And yay!!! Christmas lights!!! Guess I need to send some as soon as I get some TBT ha ha ha

Christmas lights! I forgot to come back for this over the weekend; I'm excited to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back