• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
の
う
ぶ
つ
森
Feedback
100% (1968) +
WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

i5hUCNt.png

ROOM DESIGN

1st Place Prize
dnm1.png
+ 100 TBT

2nd Place Prize
carnation-pink.png
+
fruit-cherry.png

3rd Place Prize
fruit-cherry.png

WAwC8sR.jpg

I love seeing kitchen designs & cute bakeries in ACNL,
post a pic of your kitchen or bakery that you designed
in New Leaf to enter.

i5hUCNt.png

PHOTOGRAPHY

1st Place Prize
fruit-apple.png
+ 100 TBT

2nd Place Prize
carnation-pink.png
+
fruit-cherry.png

3rd Place Prize
fruit-cherry.png

DLpjpkn.jpg

If you've looked at the Photography thread in the museum,
then you'll know that I love Black & White photographs.
Feel free to enter any subject matter: portrait, macro,
nature, street, abstract ect. as long as it's Black & White.
I'll probably be the pickiest with this one because I was a
Photography & Art History major at uni.

i5hUCNt.png

ART

1st Place Prize
chocolate-cake.png
+
cake.png
+ 100 TBT

2nd Place Prize
carnation-pink.png
+
fruit-cherry.png

3rd Place Prize
fruit-cherry.png

70Ndsr7.jpg

In this art contest, you can choose to
draw my mayor, one of my favorite villagers
or a combination of any of them.

Here is my mayor Ref.
My favorite villagers are Stitches, Octavian, Pietro,
Julian, Mitzi, Ankha, Fang, Bunnie, Fauna & Poppy

i5hUCNt.png

RULES: You can enter all three contest.
Please post your own work, it's not cool
to steal other people's designs/artwork.
I'll choose the winning entries on May 22nd

Last edited:

CONTEST WINNERS

i5hUCNt.png

ROOM DESIGN

1st Place: Seroja
mgbM1ED.png

2nd Place: toukool
LJQz1eF.png

3rd Place: Katattacc
attachment.php

i5hUCNt.png

PHOTOGRAPHY

1st Place: 3Dewdrops
10af9892-a76d-474d-9ab0-ebe5abce186b_zps0l1whbtn.jpg

2nd Place: Pxter
r8fcwx.jpg

3rd Place: The Pennifer
95y5j8.jpg

i5hUCNt.png

ART

1st Place: Mendo
jPxp6nR.png

2nd Place: Kanaa
Dn4Arv5.png

3rd Place: ringpop
attachment.php

i5hUCNt.png

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in my contest. I loved looking at everyone?s entries and there were so many great ones I had a very difficult time picking the winners. I?m also going to send a Red Candy Collectible to everyone else that participated ❤️

i5hUCNt.png

Last edited:
Can we post older pieces as long as it's ours, or do you want us to make fresh things for this contest?

Probs gonna enter into all 3 categories. I don't wanna seem greedy, but even if I don't win that house collectible, and I have a feeling I won't, I would love a second Carnation...

_20160511_124350.jpg

Even if it doesn't win, I hope you like it. I would hate for someone to be insulted by my own vision of somebody's character. :p

IMG_20160522_133923.jpg

I took this at a Christmas tree farm ages ago. It's even prettier in color~

1462986820293.jpg
This has been my kitchen for like, forever. I was aiming for a rustic modern-family theme. At least that's what I see lol. I don't expect my design to win though. It's nothing extravagant. It's very simple, but it has a nice homey feel. It never hurts to try though, and I'll always love my kitchen. :)

Thanks for the chance to win such wonderful prizes, Pepper! Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of the other entries :D

Last edited:
this is a great contest, i'll be entering in a few days. good luck everyone who participates:blush:

finally my little bakery/cafe(well more cafe) entry with an area for bday parties in the back:
WVW69jOJg8QnB4tAs6.jpg
WVW69jOJgCYAX1m74c.jpg
WVW69jOJgcYdvQeKrA.jpg
WVW69jOJgtAGVE2rEw.jpg
WVW69jOJinYsQOha1T.jpg
WVW69jOJib8XZSArPX.jpg

here's one for the b&w contest as well, 'black cherry':
FullSizeRender (14).jpg

Last edited:
e40f994c-9087-40fb-bebc-45289116de49.jpg
My entire house used to be food themed because I was really into them, but I took those down and did a lil store and two food rooms altho I don't have the pic with me. You're more than welcome to visit my dream address though, I usually like to go all out with home designs.. LOL. Anyway, here's 3 photos of my house altho I changed the floor in the birthday room to something a lot more cute. With the same color theme but much more pastel.

If the other two are still attached well I guess just disregard them LOL but I'm gonna use the one on the top

Last edited:
This is a wonderful contest, p e p p e r ❤️❤️❤️ ... I will definitely be entering! I love the ideas you had for each way to enter, and these are great prizes!

Pepper, is everyone limited to 1 entry in each contest, or can they submit multiple entries for each category?? :confused:

Entry for Photography Contest
13184746_10153774571429794_671338810_o.jpg

Entry for Art Contest
13282681_10153802798254794_1740246974_o.jpg

Will get back to it again if I still have time! :)

Last edited:
swtHqkt.png

Didn't turn out as great as I had hoped, but it looks way better on my phone. Used a macro lens I got for my phone.
UTzILtP.jpg

I meant to do a kitchen too but couldn't find the time to load up New Leaf and find all the furniture... It would have been spoopy and sweet themed, think witch from Hansel and Gretel

Last edited:
Pepper, is everyone limited to 1 entry in each contest, or can they submit multiple entries for each category?? :confused:

It's one entry per category - so pick your best one lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would it be ok to enter with a kitchen from Happy Home Designer? I haven't gone on ACNL in a while and I don't want to have to TT. Also this is a very cute contest and I am definitely going to work on a piece of your mayor and a villager tonight!
Just to keep it fair & consistent, I'm going to say it has to be from New Leaf. Are you scared of loosing a villager? You could always TT way back & it only counts as a day in the game.

It's one entry per category - so pick your best one lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to keep it fair & consistent, I'm going to say it has to be from New Leaf. Are you scared of loosing a villager? You could always TT way back & it only counts as a day in the game.

Well I just haven't played in a few months and I don't want to lose villagers, so I'd have to go way back in time to avoid losing one. But I'll see if I can, I just don't want to lose my dreamies

Will be entering! I want the Apple collectible but I suck at photography lol. The other two are more doable.

Thank you for the amazing contest p e p p e r!

Room Design Entry
Here is my town cafe. This cafe uses only the finest coffee beans from Brewsters and gets its cute and delicious cake supplies from Merengue's bakery factory.

The cafe is owned by Leilani and is frequented daily by Mayor Seroja. It reminded her dearly of the times she used to work for good 'ol Brewster.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

I7X9YbH.png

setting the mood with good music

mgbM1ED.png

gotta display that beauuutiful pumpkin pie

mbCjIKh.png

the mayor loves to look at the cakes on display

8aVq76j.png

serving mayor Seroja's favourite piping hot coffee

tlUD807.png

awww yisss. this is the life

Last edited:
OOH!!! I love B/W photography! Count me in! (As soon as I find my camera, that is) Tysm for this!

aaah pepper this is so kind of you, like always. reserving this post to enter later, thanks so much for the opportunity!~

Photography:
Taken from my favourite view. Every time I've gone to the top of the Empire State Building it's left me speechless

{click the pic for the full size picture - it's huge though}

Last edited:
Back