Giveaway beanz 5th TBT anniversary giveaway :)

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
my fifth join date anniversary is on the 19th so i will be giving away some collectibles. i will assign everyone a number by order in the list below and use a random number generator to draw winners.

collectibles:

1st place: blue crescent moon (8/15/23)

2nd place: blue rosewater potion (9/3/22)

3rd place: famous mushroom (10/6/23 OR 10/8/23) <— able to choose between dates

TO ENTER please tell me your favorite color scheme/combination (e.g. blue and gray, green and white)

the giveaway ends on april 19th, 2024 10:00 AM. drawings will then happen at 12:30 PM, EST.
good luck to everyone who enters!! :)

**NOTE: if you have entered in and don’t see your name later please tell me!!

Last edited:
Hiii! I'd like to join ^_>^
Hmmm. I like a bunch of color schemes.... I'd say blue and yellow is one of my favorites though!

Happy fifth anniversary 🎉🎉🎉 💜

I’m not entering but this is so sweet of you. I can’t see past purple. Other colours like pink or blue mixed in.

I’d love to enter, thank you so much! My favorite color scheme is light blue, purple, light green (think the star frag colors) with light grey or camel as my choice neutral. 💖

Happy early anniversary! Time to test my luck here. My favorite color combination has to be teal and indigo...they remind me of the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC.

Ooh happy anniversary! I like pastel pink, blue and purple together 😊

Happy 5th Anniversary! I'd love to enter. I have far too many color combinations that I adore, but one of my favorites is red and white. :)

Oooh!!! Happy 5th anniversary!!! This is so nice of you! My fav color is turquoise and anything galaxy themed so pretty much anything blue and purple themed make me happy!

Happy anniversary Beanz! Thanks so much for hosting another giveaway this year. :> My favourite colour scheme is pink and blue! ^^

happy anniversary! its kind of hard to choose but one of my favorite color combinations is pink and teal i think ^_^

Happy anniversary! Thank you for the generous giveaway!

My favourite colour combination is black & pink! I also like yellow-green-pink or yellow-blue-pink *u*

Thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite color scheme is red and black!

Happy 5th anniversary. Favorite color scheme would have to be black and purple. I also like black and red. Thank you for hosting!

I’d love to enter!! My favorite color scheme is pink and black, it’s just a nice color combo to look at c: Happy join date anniversary and thank you for hosting this giveaway!!

omg 5 years already !!? happy early anniversary!! 🎉💜 this is so sweet of you to do!

there’s a lot of colour combos that i love, but i think my main favourite right now is blue and purple! i’m also very very fond of blue and white c:

happy anni! thanks for hosting this <3 my favorite combination is pink and blue ✨

oh happy anniversary!

i’d like to enter too, i like a lot of color schemes but one that comes to mind is pink yellow and orange :>

Back