Closed 12 Days of Collectibles

Good luck everyone! 💜 and I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Christmas if you celebrate!
Post automatically merged:

Not me double checking I even had the entry ticket 😭

Good luck everyone! 💜 and I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Christmas if you celebrate!

lmaoo i keep double checking too. i won a raffle just last year as well so my tbt luck days are officially over for another 7 or so years

I forgot to get one of the advent doors so now im triple checking every ticket I "buy" 😭😭

Tonight’s drawing will be a little later than normal due to me visiting with kitties longer than intended, but the wait will be worth it! Hang tight and I’ll get everything done ASAP. 🏃🏻‍♀️
Absolutely no rush. You enjoy your Christmas Eve/Holiday. :)

Ty for doing this.

Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate it! Let's get right to today's r̴̮̾a̶̫͗̑f̶̫̯̉f̷͙͇͆͆l̶̨̦̆e̵̮̗̎̄ ̸̬̺́̓w̶̛̘̺͝i̴̻̐͘n̸̹̼̂n̶͍̽e̴͚̠͌͑r̶̥̞͐͑s̶̨͝:

@cola! You've won a soft, cotton candy-scented Sweet Feather.
@justina! You have a Red Pinwheel coming your way. I hear it's made from scraps of Santa's hat.
@Franny! It must be your lucky day. Well, your new Weird Doll seems to think so.
@LadyDestani! Your new White Feather is so excited to come home to you, it's become sentient.

We've never had four winners in one day before, but I didn't think you all would mind! Make sure to grab a ticket for your shot at a Christmas miracle, and I'll see everyone tomorrow. 🐦

Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate it! Let's get right to today's r̴̮̾a̶̫͗̑f̶̫̯̉f̷͙͇͆͆l̶̨̦̆e̵̮̗̎̄ ̸̬̺́̓w̶̛̘̺͝i̴̻̐͘n̸̹̼̂n̶͍̽e̴͚̠͌͑r̶̥̞͐͑s̶̨͝:

@justina! You have a Red Pinwheel coming your way. I hear it's made from scraps of Santa's hat.
@Franny! It must be your lucky day. Well, your new Weird Doll seems to think so.
@LadyDestani! Your new White Feather is so excited to come home to you, it's become sentient.

We've never had four winners in one day before, but I didn't think you all would mind! Make sure to grab a ticket for your shot at a Christmas miracle, and I'll see everyone tomorrow. 🐦
Congratulations

oh nice, a Shooting Star collectible (and other animated collectibles) I know I won't win, lol

tHE CRESCENT MOON WAND THE CRESCENT MOON WAND THE CRESCENT MOON W- i’m genuinely gonna cry, that is my ultimate dream collectible hELP. that little bugger has evaded me so many times, but i am determined this time. brb, gotta spend the next 24 hours manifesting. 😭

a huge congrats to @cola, @justina, @Franny and @LadyDestani! <3

Wow, only 5 collectibles? And they aren't tradeable? (Or at least I don't think so?)
5z13l9.jpg

Yayyy congratulations!! 🥳 Especially to the Weird Doll winner, wowee.

I'm gonna come out and say it, but Crescent Wand cutie!! 🌙💖🌙💖🌙

huge congrats to all of those winners, oh my god!! now everyone start crossing your fingers for another mega matrix glitch

Back