Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (72) +
Selling 12 eggs from party animals! Technically 13 but, uh, I don't know. oof!

Taking TBT offers and collectibles :]

Collectibles I'm interested in (feel free to offer others!)
Bloodshot Potion
Stardust Egg
Gleaming/Glowing Butterfly Spirit (whichever one the purple one is 😅 I can't figure it out)
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Snowflake Glow Wand
Spring Sakura
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Dragon Scale Easter Egg
White Moon Jellyfish

Last edited:
I have a mermaid egg available. I also have tbt. Would you be interested in selling a Zen Egg?
You don't have to decide right away. Just let me know later if you want.

I have a snowflake glow wand in my selling thread if you're interested :>
(though it is tentative, just a heads up)

I have a mermaid egg available. I also have tbt. Would you be interested in selling a Zen Egg?
You don't have to decide right away. Just let me know later if you want.
I will let you know, probably at the end of the event if I end up taking this. 👍 I recommend NOT waiting on me 😭

I probably gonna be short 1 egg worth 3 currency for my egg line up goal.
Any chance i can buy/reserve 3 currency for tbt?

can trade a pink love potion if the offer's still up! :] also can add a pink moon jellyfish ^^

I probably gonna be short 1 egg worth 3 currency for my egg line up goal.
Any chance i can buy/reserve 3 currency for tbt?
Most likely, I think? PM me 👍 I think you should be able to unless I completely fail every single puzzle, in which case, that would be me having a major skill issue.😭
can trade a pink love potion if the offer's still up! :] also can add a pink moon jellyfish ^^
The offer is still up! What 20 egg collectible would you like 💞 The pink love potion is enough ♥️

Most likely, I think? PM me 👍 I think you should be able to unless I completely fail every single puzzle, in which case, that would be me having a major skill issue.😭

The offer is still up! What 20 egg collectible would you like 💞 The pink love potion is enough ♥️
Tbh i just wanted a 16-currency egg (dreamy egg) so you’re free to sell the remaining eggs you got! :]

you’re free to send em now, any dreamy message is okay! <3
any message for your love potion? c:
I'd like the message "Made out of hollyberries, lychees, and sugar, this pink love potion is eternally sweet!" without the quotations! ♥️💞 I'll send your eggie right away!

sent! lmk if you got em! 💖
I did, thank you! ♥️
I picked Party Animals, but it's taking a while to show up 😭 I'm sorry for the inconvenience 💔 Best case scenario, I'll look like a dummy after posting this, because it'll finally let me buy you your egg! Shows me an error message 💔

I did, thank you! ♥️
I picked Party Animals, but it's taking a while to show up 😭 I'm sorry for the inconvenience 💔 Best case scenario, I'll look like a dummy after posting this, because it'll finally let me buy you your egg! Shows me an error message 💔
nawww that’s okay! I’m not in a super big rush c: enjoy your love potion! ^^

would you be down to swap a 2019 pastel disco for a pastel disco bought from this event?

I know it's not in your collectibles of interest, but figured I'd ask anyways, could always sell or use for trade bait or whatever, but I'll understand if you'd rather just directly go for your goal items instead

edit: wait, looking, I can offer a snowflake wand, actually

Last edited:
If there’s eggs left I have a stardust egg I can trade - didn’t read all the posts and I know people were before me, just getting in line haha

would you be down to swap a 2019 pastel disco for a pastel disco bought from this event?

I know it's not in your collectibles of interest, but figured I'd ask anyways, could always sell or use for trade bait or whatever, but I'll understand if you'd rather just directly go for your goal items instead
Not particularly, since I do want to go for my goal items/tbt! 👍 I hope you're able to find a pastel disco egg from 2024! 💞
If there’s eggs left I have a stardust egg I can trade - didn’t read all the posts and I know people were before me, just getting in line haha
If you'd like an 8 egg collectible for it, I don't think I can take the offer, just because I'm looking to see if I can drop all 12~ at once. ☺️ I'll change the OP to specify, but if you'd like a 12 egg collectible for it, I'd appreciate if you would add a little, since the stardust is worth 8 💞 I'm sooo sorry I'm very confused and my brain is not braining!!! 😭

Not particularly, since I do want to go for my goal items/tbt! 👍 I hope you're able to find a pastel disco egg from 2024! 💞

edited above, but I do have a snowflake wand I could trade, actually

I just thought you already got so I kinda skipped over at first (plus singleminded post-hunt brain only thinking in terms of my regular offer in my own thread rn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back