GoatKweenie

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1163-8869-0113
Island
Magnolia
Welcome to Magnolia!
Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I'll be posting updates on my island, Magnolia, as well as any inspiration I have for it, whether it's themes, pictures, QR codes, videos, or whatever I find, just so it's all in one place.

Theme
I honestly haven't decided on a theme yet, but my new leaf town was as "cottage core" and "overgrown" as you could get it without hacking it... Until I ended up hacking it when I was "finished" with it. I might just try my hand at a cottagecore-ish, garden town (without hacking.) I've also considered doing an all-cat island to live out my crazy cat lady dream, but I've gotten a couple non-cat villagers that I've absolutely fallen in love with, like Audie and Fauna, who I found on a mysterious island tour.

Villagers
The villagers that currently reside on Magnolia are Fauna, Diana, Audie, Ed, Ankha, and Reneigh and Lyman, who were my starters. Ed was the first to stay at my campsite. I honestly don't care much for Ed, Reneigh, or Lyman, so I'm hoping eventually they'll move out. As for dreamies... I have no idea either. I used to be obsessed with Muffy in NL and cried when she moved away, and since then I just haven't looked at her the same.

Layout
For my layout, I wanted to go for something with a ton of terraforming, maybe something like my home state with mountains and the beach. I've gotten a pretty decent layout so far, with my resident center away from my airport, which is honestly a saving grace for designing your island. I was able to map out roughly how I want my layout to look eventually using this pretty nifty planner, and so far I'm pretty happy. I just need to hurry up and unlock the option to terraform after inviting KK Slider.

((thread is a BIG wip!)

Last edited:
This is what my island currently looks like (pretty sad, right?)
March 14th 2021.png

This is the rough plan for it so far. I haven't figured out what to put in each area or what I even want to do with the bottom left corner, but I guess this is what this thread is for.
Rough idea.PNG

Back