• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A fruit you'd love to see in the games?

To echo as others have said in this thread, different types of berries, berry bushes would be nice (strawberries and raspberries especially). I'd also like to see pineapples, always thought that would've been a good tropical/island fruit to include.

I agree with fruit others have said, especially berries. We already have flower bushes, why not just sprinkle in some berry bushes!

I also think watermelon and dragonfruit would be wonderful. Maybe even starfruit or longan!

—Strawberries
—Raspberries
—Blueberries
—Blackberries
—Papaya
—Mango
—Kiwi
—Pineapple
—Watermelon
—Pomegranate

give me pineapples

do not give me grapes again, unless they're not on trees anymore
I think grapes would be cool as a vine plant. I think pineapples are more of a bush and don't grow on trees though. It would probably still work as a tree fruit because a lot of people don't know they actually don't grow on trees.

Blueberries are a favorite of mine and of my Guinea Pigs. I could see it growing on bushes.

Back