• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Million Dollars, BUT

Deal (there's still some good stuff in there amongst all the nasty, random crap).

A million dollars but you must stare at a blank wall for two and a half hours every day while standing on one leg (however, 10 minutes get added every time you lose your balance).

Nope, I'll pass. That would get tiring and you could do better, more productive things than staring at a wall every day. Time is as (if not, more) precious than money, in my opinion!

A million dollars, but you permanently sound like a famous person (singer, voice actor, etc.) with a totally annoying and unbearable voice.

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but if I'm picking a food, I'll just pick something I don't like.

A million dollars but you must spend 24 hours inside the last video game you played.

uhh, maybe? last game i played was fire emblem engage. if i could spend 24 hours on like, the somniel (peaceful in between world) then sure. but if i have to do what i was doing last (fighting reanimated corpses) then no.

same question?

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but if I'm picking a food, I'll just pick something I don't like.
People generally have 5 taste receptors in their mouths (sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness, umami/savouriness), so I meant you'd lose one of those.

uhh, maybe? last game i played was fire emblem engage. if i could spend 24 hours on like, the somniel (peaceful in between world) then sure. but if i have to do what i was doing last (fighting reanimated corpses) then no.

same question?
deal. the last game i played was legend of zelda: breath of the wild.

a million dollars but you have to go to the beach one time

That’s all? That sounds like free money to me.

Also, the last question before this is a really interesting one. The last game I’ve played right now is Sonic & Knuckles, and I’m in Sandopolis Zone, which doesn’t seem like the safest place but I could live there for 24 hours.

Anyway, a million dollars but you can never play your favorite video game again.

Sure. Color blindness isn’t that bad and about 8% of people have it and have managed to survive in life.

Million dollars but now you must dress as Pinocchio for the rest of your life. And I’m talking wooden puppet Pinocchio with the exact same haircut and clothes and the exact version is this one:
1715596275579.jpeg

Deal. I could always go to Taiwan by myself and with a million US dollars, I could take a nice two week vacation and have plenty of money to convert into NTD and be able to eat good food and maybe get a few luxury items in the process.

Million dollars but now Casper the Friendly Ghost permanently haunts you and he is super annoying and won’t shut up about making friends and friendship.

Back