• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Million Dollars, BUT

Probably one of the hardest nos I've given in this thread.

A million dollars but all your teeth are constantly loose but they don't fall out.

I'm a food junkie and that would get in the way of one of my favorite things. Eating.

A million dollars but you are constantly hunted by an unkillable angry skunk.

How is it unkillable? Does it regenerate or is it just impervious to everything? Best I can do is send it in the sun for you or throw it in a blackhole. It might not die, but it's not going to be the same.

Either way, neither of us get our million smackers.

A million dollars, but you have to eat your meals in reverse. So breakfast is what you would have for dinner and dinner is what you would have for breakfast.

Sounds good to me. I don't always eat breakfast foods at breakfast and such so it doesn't sound like much would change anyway.

A million dollars but you have to take at least one picture of a bird in the wild everyday for the rest of your life. You also can't photograph any species that you saw the previous week.

My mom bird watches as a hobby and has several apps and cameras set up for it. If she's allowed to help, this would be extremely easy. So yes.

A million dollars but you grow 4 inches taller.

Oh, hell no. I don’t want to be any taller, being tall is overrated.

A million dollars but you have to shrink 4 inches.

Last edited:
No

A million dollars but every time you hear someone sneeze you have to roar at the top of your lungs.

I do this already so....

"Cover your mouth!!" :ROFLMAO:

A million dollars but it has been converted into a single, unassuming item. You have to figure out what it is to be able to spend it. The coin? The stamp? Who knows...

I'd be older by at least 6 years in that case. And if the litters of puppies/kittens my pets had also counted, then I'd be middle aged. I'll pass!

A million dollars, but you stub your toe on at least three pieces of furniture a day.

No. The pain is simply not worth it. It’s bad enough when it happens one time every once in a while.

A million dollars, but you have to eat a completely different food every day every week. Every time a new week starts, it refreshes and you can eat a food you’ve eaten before.

100% yes. I'd prefer eating something different every day.

A million dollars but you will always get the middle seat in an airplane.

that's fine by me, I mostly travel long distances by car/train anyway.

A million dollars but you need to get away with stealing any object of your choice from a museum first.

I could probably do that with a pen or something. Maybe even look like a janitor and 'steal' a bag of trash.

A million dollars, but every day for the rest of your life you have to eat one frozen hotdog daily.

ehhhh sure, give me the money :^)

a million dollars, but you hear everything 0.5x as loud.

Uhhh… no. It’s really only an inconvenience, but it would probably be too slightly annoying for me to take.

A million dollars but you have to eat twenty of the things posted in Community Salad.

Back