• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

A new bookstore wants manga suggestions

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
We have a new bookstore in town and I want it to do well. Our other bookstore mostly just has romance novels and cookbooks.

I bought a couple manga, so the owner asked for suggestions. I bought an old Ranma 1/2 and Grenadier if you care. I'm aware what I'm drawn to isn't what would sell well. I told her that a local comic shop just said they sold out of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pretty quickly. They already have most of the My Hero Acadamia and Black Butler volumes, and those don't seem to be moving.

Is there a shopping website left that lists their best sellers, or a "my anime list" for actual sales? I know my favorite shop just closed down.

—Jujutsu Kaisen

—One Piece

—Chainsaw Man

—Bleach

—YuYu Hakusho

—Spy x Family

—Attack on Titan

—Tokyo Mew Mew

—Dragonball/Dragonball Z

—Berserk

—Death Note

—Naruto

—InuYasha

—Fullmetal Alchemist

—Fruits Basket

—Beastars

—Cowboy Bebop

—Cells at Work!

—Jujutsu Kaisen

—One Piece

—Chainsaw Man

—Bleach

—YuYu Hakusho

—Spy x Family

—Attack on Titan

—Tokyo Mew Mew

—Dragonball/Dragonball Z

—Berserk

—Death Note

—Naruto

—InuYasha

—Fullmetal Alchemist

—Fruits Basket

—Beastars

—Cowboy Bebop

—Cells at Work!
I feel like some people stopped watching Jujutsu Kaisen when
They killed off a character in season 2, and ran youtube ads of that scene.

I second the list above ^^ Especially the first 3, I feel those are pretty popular manga right now.
Thanks! I don’t read all of them, but I know which ones are popular. I went to school with a guy who was obsessed Bleach and Naruto. He liked drawing and was also really good at replicating their art style, too. (Idk if teens now like those series, but they seem timeless to me.)

Back