Amiibo Cards!

AC4ever

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey guys! I'm from the U.S., and I have a bit of a dilemma. I've collected all the cards from Series 1, but I have a ton of doubles that are worthless to me. I could sell them on Ebay or Craigslist or whatever, but then I thought of a better idea. I want to give them to people who are collecting all the cards too so that they can enjoy them as well. If you're looking at this thread thinking that you could ask me for them and then sell them after you've received them, that is not my intent for these cards. My intent is to help other Animal Crossing fans complete their collection or collect the ones they want.

So, here's a list of cards I have to give away as of 10/14/15:
20 Curt
25 Al x3
27 Lopez
30 Tiffany
32 Bluebear
44 Shari x3
46 Winnie x2
51 Opal
57 Phil x3
61 Tutu
64 Pudge
65 Midge
66 Gruff
67 Flurry
78 Roscoe
79 Truffles
85 Pancetti x2
88 Clay
92 Henry
94 Cyrano x3
96 Cole

Reply to this thread and I will get to you as soon as I can. First come, first serve. Think of other people who are collecting these cards as well. They will appreciate you thinking of them as you're reading this list. Again, I only want people replying if they want to fulfill their collecting goals, not for people who want to make a profit. Thanks!

I've mailed out all of cards you guys PMed me about, and they should all come to you guys in a few days. I sent them all in mint green envelopes with a greeting card inside. The cards are in top loaders for protection.

I've finally updated the list of doubles I have to give away. Thanks to some other generous people, they have sent me cards for me to give away to other people who want them. Thank you to those you did this and I hope I can help you guys again. :)

Last edited:
I'd love to get a Timmy card and Chief card if I could! I just started collecting the cards and it would be awesome if I could collect them all before Series 2 comes out.

Thanks so much for doing this! :)

Is Canada an option for shipping? I'm so close to completing my collection!
I have them all in a binder :)

I'm not asking for all of them, but these are the ones I need.
Sable, Joan, Timmy, Harriet, Redd, Lottie, Curt, Portia, Tiffany, Bill, Allie, Marcie, Octavian, Winnie, Sterling.

This is so beyond sweet of you!! If possible I would really appreciate if I could get Tom Nook, Tiffany, Bill, Kabuki, Bangle, Gruff, Cherry, Eunice, and Walker, if that isn't too much. If it is I can narrow it down! I'm most concerned with Nook, Kabuki, Bangle and Walker, as I can't seem to find compatible trades to get them :(

Last edited:
Hi :]. It's very generous of you to do this. ^_^. I'm still looking for a lot of the series, but the main ones I want that you have are: Dj KK, Punchy, Pudge. The other ones I'd be interested if none of those are available are: Sable, Timmy, Harriet, Lottie, Phil, Benjamin, Molly, Poppy, Bluebear. I'm not sure what I can offer you in return for them :/; I have doubles but I already promised them to some friends and am waiting to hear from them which ones they want me to save for them.

Last edited:
If all of you could PM me, that would be great! I just looked up how much it will be to send them to Canada, and it is possible for me to do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't require anything in return. I'm just trying to do some good for our Animal Crossing community. :)

OMG I'd love to get some of these, I don't know if you're still giving them away or what's already been claimed so sorry if this too many but if possible I'd like Kapp'n, Pascal, Snake, Mint, and Muffy. I can narrow it down if you need me to :)
This is such a super generous thing for you to do! :D

I still have a lot of cards to give away. Think of other people who might want them. I just updated the list in my first post. Reply if you guys are interested in any of the cards! :)

I'd love to be able to get Sable, Amelia, Cherry, and Clay! If those are okay with you that be great, really I'd be happy to get any of them though! Super great thing you're doing here! :D

Wow, it's rare to find kindness of this caliber these days. o_o

I would absolutely love and greatly appreciate Luna and Cherry if they are still available! Cherry was my last obtained dreamie in NL and Luna's voice is just so soothing, lol. <3

Edit: I'm blind and just noticed Marcie. She was also a dreamie!

Last edited:
This is so nice of you to help people out who are collecting! I'm not collecting the whole set ($$$) but would love a card to get a chance to design a house of one of the NPCs like Sable or Luna! Or Poppy, because I love her and she could come visit other character's houses. But, like I said, I'm not collecting the whole set so feel free to ignore this.. you're still awesome for doing this!

I would love to get Sterling and Roscoe! as they live in my AC towns and i love them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is all very kind of you! thank you so much!

Back