• Current Championship Time (EDT)
  • LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! ~~Streaming now~~

Friendlies Animal Crossing New Horizons: Hide and Seek (Friendlies)

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
1716052662486.png

Put on your seeking gear: it's time for you to find your fellow members! Welcome to Animal Crossing New Horizons: Hide and Seek (Friendlies), where you'll be coordinating and playing sessions of hide and seek with each other!

❓ How it works

Unlike Hide and Seek (Competitive), the friendlies sessions will be coordinated by you and your fellow members! You may want to use this thread to find other members to play with you and schedule a time.

You must have at least 4 players (i.e. 1 seeker and 3 hiders)!

Afterwards, you'll just need to make a submission to the TBTWC Submission board with various information.

🌟 How to Submit
  1. Make a new thread in the TBTWC Submission board.
  2. Select Animal Crossing Hide and Seek (Friendlies) in the 'Game' field dropdown, and your team in the 'Team' field.
  3. In the body of the thread, include all the following:
    • A list of participants by TBT username
    • The name of the island that was played on, and the owner of the island by TBT username
    • Time that the session was held
    • 2 proof photos:
      • A photo of the participating characters saying their username.
        Not all participants have to say their username, but at least 2 participants should, including the submitter
      • A photo depending on whether you were hiding or seeking:
        Hiders: a photo of their hiding place (with the timer in the UI)
        Seekers: a photo with the timer in the UI (in any location, preferably when finding another member)
One session per thread, please! Do not submit for multiple sessions in the same thread.

You may use this template, or any other format that communicates the same information:
Code:
Participants:
Island (Host):
Session time:
Proof photo with usernames:
Proof photo of hiding/seeking:

Participants: Mistreil, Mick, Chris, ~Kilza~, LaBelleFleur, Justin, Pyoopi
Island (Host): Myn Isla (Mistreil)
Session time: Monday, May 13 @ 6:00PM EDT
Proof photo with usernames:
[insert screenshot here]

Proof photo of hiding/seeking:
[insert screenshot here]

⚠ How to play

While we do not have strict rules as these are user-hosted sessions, these are some general rules that you may want to play with:
  • Do not hide in buildings
  • Do not hide in water (using a wet suit/diving suit)
  • You are allowed to move during the seeking phase.
  • Do not leave the session early. If you have to do so, please let the host know rather than just leaving quietly.
  • Do not reveal where other members are. If you walk by one, just pretend you didn't see them.
  • Standard sportsmanship rules apply. Be respectful to everyone!
Additionally, the structure of the game is as follows, with two phases:
  1. Hiding phase: When everyone has loaded in, the seeker will walk into the airport or a building and start a 3 minute timer. Use this time to find a good hiding spot!
    While stated in the rules, we would like to re-emphasize the following points:
    1. Do not hide in buildings
    2. Do not hide in water (using a wet suit/diving suit)
    3. You are allowed to move during the seeking phase.
  2. Seeking phase: After the timer ends, the seeker will start a 10 minute timer and start seeking.
    1. When they find someone, they should write a message in-game to indicate that they've found someone.
    2. If you have been found, please respond with a message (even just a single letter), just to make sure we have your name recorded correctly.
* The timer ending will have speech bubbles in the direction of each participant. This is why the seeker should be in a building: the size/direction of the speech bubbles won't reveal much! Don't panic when you see the speech bubbles.

At least one participant will need a timer item (which can be purchased from Nook's Cranny).

💯 Point Structure

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Hide and SeekPoints
Participating in a ACNH: Hide & Go Seek friendlies session (once per week*)15

You may only earn points for Hide and Seek (friendlies) once per week. There are two rounds you can submit for:
  1. Sunday, May 19 - Saturday May 25
  2. Sunday, May 26 - Sunday, June 2
If you submit for both sessions, you can earn 30 points in total.

Last edited:
I thought all the participants were supposed to be from the same team… I’m so confused 😭

I thought all the participants were supposed to be from the same team… I’m so confused 😭
You don't have to be from the same team!

You can either play with people from your team, or from other teams. We left it open-ended, just in case it's easier for people to schedule across teams too, due to timezones and the likes.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Depends on times? Would love to join a group but as I am free uk afternoons it might be hard.

I don’t know why I thought there was only one acnh hide and seek thread, I didn’t know there was a friendlies 😅 anyways I would also love to join a group as well, I’m available everyday after 9 PM EDT!

I can play afternoons as well, I'm eu time :) I also have a friend from team 1 who can play too, also eu!

Just wanted to ask: does every participant submit a thread, or does only one person from each session submit? I figure it’s the former so that everyone can get their points, but just wanted to make sure !!

Reactions: Doo
I'm here today. UK time If anyone wants to set a play date up.

Bout to host a hide and seek run in about 15 min if anyone else wants to join.

FC: 2483-0237-6809
Post automatically merged:

My plan when everybody gets here is for everybody to sit down at the airport. Once everybody is here, I’ll let you know. Then everybody put their username in their conversation and when I wave my wand, y’all can Let it go through so we can get a picture and then we’ll get started

Last edited:
Just wanted to ask: does every participant submit a thread, or does only one person from each session submit? I figure it’s the former so that everyone can get their points, but just wanted to make sure !!
One thread for each person, please! It makes it easier to distribute points.

Back