Any popular villagers you dislike?

Marshal really...isn't that cute. (there..I said it) While I can see how he appeals to some people...kind of...I can't imagine for the life of me why someone would pay 30mil+ bells for him.

I don't see the hype for Marshal? I mean, everyone has tastes sure, but the amount of people doing anything just to get him is ridiculous. At least IMO.

i have lolly right now
and its not like i hate her or anything shes just so uninteresting

also muffy. at first i thought it was kinda cool having her around but every time i see her now i just ugh

Marshal. . . . He's become the Justin Beiber of ACNL.

I don't see the hype for Marshal or (I can't even remember her name, the rhino that looks like a cake). They seem uninteresting for me, and people pay mega bucks for the same personality o_O.

I don't really like pierto, coco, julian, apple, ankha (i just think that there are better snooties like whitney or diana), bob and punchy (i already have moe, I don't see the need for them in my town because I already have the best lazy cat IMO).

I don't think this is necessary but I'm going to say it anyways because this is my post. Marshal is the cutest smug ♡. But I woudn't pay money for him, I'd try to get him myself.

Last edited:
Well, I don't dislike any of them, there are simply some popular animals that don't appeal to me.

Namely the hamsters and a few sheep.

There aren't many villagers that I actively dislike, but I don't like the designs for Julian, Merengue, Fang, etc... but then again, I don't like the designs for any of the horses, wolves, or rhinos. haha.

I wondered what the hype was for Marshal until I got him. He is honestly really adorable. :3

Marshal. . . . He's become the Justin Beiber of ACNL.

LOL!
I didn't get the hype either until he appeared in my campground. He just looks mega cute when he smiles. I invited him in my town with the intent of trading him, but now I don't want him to leave. xP

I used to really like Bob, Tangy, Lolly and Stinky in previous games, but now they all look like their faces have been squished and I've really gone off of them (same as the bears, but I never liked them,). ~ though the rest of the community seems to still love them.

Last edited:
Lol Marshal and Justin Bieber are waaaaaay different D:< (I support Marshal btw)

I dislike Marina. I'm sorry but I'm not friendly with pink villagers > n < Some are an exception.

Last edited:
I really really really really really do not like Chrissy or Francine. They creep me out! Especially Chrissy. I've never really liked Marshal either. I think he suits his Japanese name a lot more too.

I don't really like Colton because he looks like a horse version of Justin Bieber to me. o-o It's the hair or something.

But I don't think there's any villagers I really hate or anything (except for maybe Jambette).

I really dislike Julian, but feel like I SHOULD like him. Although I do love that he is the most ironic character Nintendo has ever made

Back