Are there any events/years on TBT that you regret missing out on?

i agree with the above poster!! the beach party event seemed so fun, not to mention, the ice cream and popsicle collectibles were released then, and i would have LOVED to get my hands on them 😭

I didn’t join TBT until 2018, but I feel like I would’ve had a lot of fun participating in the 2017 TBT Fair simply due to the fact that it was themed around video games.

There was an activity where you could print out a drawing and colour it in yourself. I saw one of those drawings and thought it looked amazing seeing Isabelle basically cosplaying as Zero Suit Samus lol.

As for the collectibles you can win from that event, I’m not beat up about it at all. Just thought they looked nice and that’s it.

i agree with the above poster!! the beach party event seemed so fun, not to mention, the ice cream and popsicle collectibles were released then, and i would have LOVED to get my hands on them 😭

Oh god I still vividly remember how impossible getting the ice cream and popsicle before they sold out was hahaha I reeeeally wanted the popsicle but was ultimately never able to get one from the shop despite multiple attempts during restocks. I did manage to grab a singular ice cream swirl tho that I have to this day (it was the first collectible I ever successfully bought from a timed restock LOL)

Back