Are there any events/years on TBT that you regret missing out on?

i agree with the above poster!! the beach party event seemed so fun, not to mention, the ice cream and popsicle collectibles were released then, and i would have LOVED to get my hands on them šŸ˜­

I didnā€™t join TBT until 2018, but I feel like I wouldā€™ve had a lot of fun participating in the 2017 TBT Fair simply due to the fact that it was themed around video games.

There was an activity where you could print out a drawing and colour it in yourself. I saw one of those drawings and thought it looked amazing seeing Isabelle basically cosplaying as Zero Suit Samus lol.

As for the collectibles you can win from that event, Iā€™m not beat up about it at all. Just thought they looked nice and thatā€™s it.

i agree with the above poster!! the beach party event seemed so fun, not to mention, the ice cream and popsicle collectibles were released then, and i would have LOVED to get my hands on them šŸ˜­

Oh god I still vividly remember how impossible getting the ice cream and popsicle before they sold out was hahaha I reeeeally wanted the popsicle but was ultimately never able to get one from the shop despite multiple attempts during restocks. I did manage to grab a singular ice cream swirl tho that I have to this day (it was the first collectible I ever successfully bought from a timed restock LOL)

So it turns out there was a space-themed camp event last year! My account existed by then but I was in the middle of my ACNH burnout, so I didnā€™t get to experience it. It sounds fun, though! If I joined one of the teams at time I wouldā€™ve gone for the space whales. Mainly because of their collectible that I cannot seem to afford now T_T

And then there was the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event where you got to design a villager! I didnā€™t know that existed until I saw Shellzillaā€™s post showing doodles he did of some of the entries a few weeks ago and I was like, ā€œWowzers!ā€ Like with the camp event, I didnā€™t participate even though I already had an account.

I regretted not participating in the 2021 Campbell tree but I just wasn't ready to participate in forum events yet. I joined in 2020 and it would have been my first I think. Hearing about the event from others sounds like I missed a pretty good time, and it had a lot of adorable collectibles to collect.
I did eventually get the bumblebees, but the experience/fun of the event was missed. Ever since I tried to make sure I participate at least some/keep an eye out.

Back