AMA Ask Suguri

I feel like I may know the answer behind this, but what's the reasoning behind your current username of "BobRocks20"?
If you're referring to why I picked "BobRocks20", I talked in length about that a while ago:
My very first account on the internet was on Scratch. I made it in 2016 and my username there was cutebross260. I know I should be explaining my Bell Tree username but just you wait, this part is there for a reason. Anyway, I came up with cutebross260 because:
  1. I'm female and I wanted to put in a word usually associated with girls
  2. I was fascinated by a then-locally-popular user named Felipebross
So I went under cutebross260 for four years (even when I deleted my first account out of rage and came back as cutebross260IsBack). When the big event in 2020 occured I became pretty active on Scratch again. One day some of the online friends I met there began going under new aliases while still using their account with their old alias (you can't change your username in Scratch). I thought it was cool and I wanted to give it a shot. I was also getting a bit tired of cutebross260 because I lost interest in Felipebross, so this was the perfect time to give myself a fresh, new identity. After some internal brainstorming, BobRocks20 was born.

Sometimes people look at my username and assume I'm male when I'm really female and once I had one person acknowledge the fact that the "BobRocks" part rhymes with the painter Bob Ross, which is a funny coincidence on my part. Despite all this, BobRocks20 will continue to be associated with my online identity for years to come.
If you're referring to what my username means, I'll happily explain it to you again! :) Bob comes from an OC I made when I was little, and he Rocks. 20 is just a random number I put to add extra flair to my username.

Now that I think about it, I've been wanting to change my username for a while. I'm starting to outgrow Scratch and TBH I don't want any more people to mistake me for a male.

Back