• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA Ask me anything!

*spins 360 degrees around in my swivel chair* 👋🎲 Well, well, well, I've been expec- wait, I'm facing the wall... *spins 90 degrees in swivel chair* WELL, WELL.... Oop, you're not... *spins uh...* What's 360 + 180? 🧮🎲 You know what, forget that, I'm standing. 😤 WELL, uhh..... *squints at your username* Disneyfangirl23!!! I have been expecting you... Please... take a seat... 😈 *points to a chair on top of a giant red X on the floor* Yesss... get comfortable... Get PENSIVE because I have some questions for YOU! 🤭
Okay, let's say... hypothetically, you had your own little Disney cafe, and for the sake of... hypothetically-ing, it's right across a bakery called "Blueberry's". 🤭 Just to better paint a visual image, you know? Anyway, you have a Disney Cafe. You know, like the Hello Kitty or Kirby ones? 🎀 (those are real cute, I wouldn't mind goin' to one some day... well, not alone at least, I'm too comfortable with my masculi-) 🎲💭 OH, you're still there. 😳❗ *double checks the X on the floor while repeatedly clicking a button underneath my desk* (why is this not woorrrkkinnnng??) 🎲💭 ANNYYWAY, what are 3 Disney related dishes you would serve there at your cafe and what poor son of a Lilo and Stitch do you have bouncing around in a mascot outfit there? 🥵 Uh, as in, what mascot character do you have there at the cafe? You know, for taking selfies with! 🐱🎲🤳 I don't know if Disney cafes are a thing, but I think you'd have some cool ideas! 😁

Alright, Disneyfangirl23, that... *slams button underneath my desk* 😠 is... *slams button underneath my desk* 😡 all! *slams button underneath my desk* 🤬 WHY IS THIS NOT WORK- *grand piano falls on my head* DAMNIT. 🎹🎲💫

Back