HaleyRocksSocks

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Pokéball
Gold Mailbox
I haven't actually played Animal Crossing in a while and I started playing again after the new update. I was shooting balloons down in my town for the badge and upon opening a present, I found...not a balloon item. I thought it was a fluke, or I was going crazy, but then it happened again. And again. Am I late to this discovery, or was it just added? XD

Yes you can know get different items, balloon set, furniture and even New Welcome Amiibo furniture.

Yes you can know get different items, balloon set, furniture and even New Welcome Amiibo furniture.

That's amazing. When the game first came out, I was so angry about only getting balloon items that I never bothered to shoot them down. This makes it much more worth it! I actually did end up getting a Welcome Amiibo item from a balloon, too. :D

I heard that once you get all the balloon set you get other items but I'm not sure if it's true

Yup! Once you pop them and get the entire balloon set out of the way, you can get other furniture items as well ^^

I never saw anyone post about this, and I googled it to no avail so I thought maybe I was almost definitely crazy lol. Thanks for the info guys!

Me neither, shot down every balloon I've seen since the update and still only got balloon furniture. Maybe we just have extreme bad luck!

Maybe so. I've had the balloon collection finished for a while, but I'm still only getting balloon items :lemon:

I was still getting only balloon items too until last night, I got a cushion instead. No idea what triggers it to start dropping stuff other than the balloon set, I still get them sometimes. I'm just going to assume it's random.

I've four players but just the mayor has collected all the baloon set so she is the only player that I use to shot the baloons
but despite this I still get just baloon items

I hope that this it'sn't the problem
collecting the set again with the other characters would be a real pain

Back