Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
This thread is specifically for those who are searching to barter and trade items of similar value without the use of Bells! For example:

I’m looking for 30 stacks of Iron. Will trade for 30 stacks of clay!

I’m looking to trade any of these items for another refurbished colour variant!
- Sleeping bag (black)
- Coffee cup (pink)
- Old sewing machine (birch/light wood)

I have 20 red roses I'd like to trade for 20 red windflowers.

etcetera! Happy trading!

I got an interesting receipe I wanted to share! I'm more than happy to craft some Honeycomb flooring for anyone who brings me the materials. It was too bizarre of a design to keep to myself and I know that someone out there could put this to good use.

ET-Ck8AUUAAFzFD

I actually have the corresponding honeycomb wall as the person above - I'd be happy to make it for anyone who's interested and has the materials as well :)honeycomb wall.jpg

Last edited:
This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).

For anyone who has bamboo (unfortunately I don't :p ) I have lots of recipes that use young bamboo and I'd be happy to craft you a recipe so long as you provide the materials :)

I can do it free of charge but would greatly appreciate a tip of 1 bamboo shoot per item :lemon: They're pretty nice and I haven't had luck getting bamboo to farm from mystery islands :p

Pictures of them coming soon!

trading any of the following items for color variants:
- camping cot (blue/white diamond pattern)
- portable radio (dark green)
- portable record player (red)

looking to trade materials for star fragments, just tell me what you need because I have most of everything

Hello! I'm looking to trade a stack of 10 peaches/cherries/pears/oranges for 10 apples, if possible.

Looking to trade white/yellow/red hyacinths or red/white/yellow pansies or red/white windflowers for roses or lilies.

ET_yssJUMAIltMw.jpg
Looking for this party garland! I have a red layered tank dress to trade. It's what Blaire is wearing here: Blair_NH.jpg

Attachments

• EPuVpX3WkAE0y0J.jpg
    EPuVpX3WkAE0y0J.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Looking to trade 1 large star fragment for 1 stack of regular bamboo + 2 regular star fragments for 1 stack of young bamboo

Looking to trade white/yellow/red hyacinths or red/white/yellow pansies or red/white windflowers for roses or lilies.

I could give you some roses for your red hyacinths!

Mabel is in my town today as well

Looking to trade 1 large star fragment for 1 stack of regular bamboo + 2 regular star fragments for 1 stack of young bamboo

I could give you some roses for your red hyacinths!

Mabel is in my town today as well

I would love that! My town or yours?

I would love that! My town or yours?

My town please! Once you get here I'll make you a bff so you can shovel them up. I'll take you to the North where they are located so you need your ladder! Give me 5 mins to set up and I'll PM you the Dodo code :D

My town please! Once you get here I'll make you a bff so you can shovel them up. I'll take you to the North where they are located so you need your ladder! Give me 5 mins to set up and I'll PM you the Dodo code :D

Of course! Thank you so much (-:

Hello! I'm looking for 3 Cherries, 3 Oranges and 3 Pears! Trading 3 Apples and 3 Peaches.

Back