Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).
Would you do 20 apples/peaches for 20 cherries?
Post automatically merged:

I have a cherry and orange orchard! I’d love to trade for pears and peaches. We can even trade s few trees.
Would you 20 apples for 20 cherries?
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I'm looking to trade a stack of 10 peaches/cherries/pears/oranges for 10 apples, if possible.
Would you 20 apples for 20 cherries?

Does anyone have yellow mum seeds to trade? I have all the fruit/vegetables or bells
I do. Do you have any hardwood to trade? If not, no biggie. I don’t really need anything…Send ma a dodo and I’ll deliver.

If anyone would like to trade oranges for cherries, I'd be forever in your debt. ♡♡ I can throw in ten carrots as well, if you need/want them. Or I could offer peaches, pears, apples and wheat, but that would have to wait a few days. None of them are fully grown yet and I don't want to time travel on this island. ^^;

If anyone would like to trade oranges for cherries, I'd be forever in your debt. ♡♡ I can throw in ten carrots as well, if you need/want them. Or I could offer peaches, pears, apples and wheat, but that would have to wait a few days. None of them are fully grown yet and I don't want to time travel on this island. ^^;
I can give you 5 oranges no charge. My gates are open now if you want to come get them. Or wait did you need cherries? Either way I can give you 5 of either one. Let me know! 👍

Edit: I actually just had to close my gates but can open back up here in a few.

I can give you 5 oranges no charge. My gates are open now if you want to come get them. Or wait did you need cherries? Either way I can give you 5 of either one. Let me know! 👍
I'd like that, thank you so much! ♡♡ Oops, yes, I guess my post was a bit confusing. ^^; It is oranges that I need. c:

I’m looking for oranges, apples, pears, and bamboo! If anyone is looking to swap, I have cherries, peaches, and all the veggies. Could do 5 for 5?

Back