Bell Tree Direct - 3.11.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYAYAYAAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got 3 yellow collectibles <3 anybody jelly?

So that's where they all went D: sharing is caring. Out of interest, are you selling, keeping all or giving any away? :L

Yup

champagne.gif

I suppose it would be rude of me to complain about missing 2 of them since lots of people didn't get any >.<'

Now how do I put these in the right order?

I KNEW YOU'D GET A FROZEN GIF IN HERE SOMEWHERE.

Congrats on the 2.5 million posts! I got the bells :p

Thunder, nice job on the avatars OH MY GOD CHEVRE.

Thank you so much for allowing us to close in the TBT Marketplace and Train station boards!

I got five cherries. Don't worry, I will be giving four of them away for free in the TBT Marketplace shortly.

MARCH BIRTHSTONE. I <3 the Aquamarine it's my birth month :D

I also love the cherry.

YES MARKETPLACE PREFIXES.

Thank you for the bans update.

RIP in peace AndyB and Miranda

The new AC online rules also specify that you can use TBT Bells for AC items/villagers in TBT Marketplace, but you can't make buying threads for villagers there. We are still working on a longer version of the auction rules.

I am soooo happy for the auction rule to be in place!
That's all I really have to say.
I haven't participated in any on here... but many I have seen I have just be like "really?? this isn't even an auction anymore!"

I suppose it would be rude of me to complain about missing 2 of them since lots of people didn't get any >.<'

Now how do I put these in the right order?

I missed the same ones that you did! I was very close to getting them >w< I'd also like to know how to arrange lol.

Missed the cherry... probably doesn't matter since I'm missing so many things anyway but bleh. ._. my OCPD cries.

Yay! Managed to snatch 7 items! v(^_^v)♪ not bad for my first TBT restock madness!

Ahh i just want a cherry lol
And now i regret not getting all the birthstones.. i guess ill just get the Emerald May for my birthday:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back