Bell Tree Direct - 9.8.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally missed the restock and the collectibles. Oh well, there never going to come back. :(

Grr lag, I missed out on some of the restocks :( well I got a Popsicle ^^

Happened to me too. I was confused - I had no idea these things sold so fast! Lol

It's like going to the grocery store and having some old lady take stuff out of your cart lmao. Tbh they shouldn't have removed it from carts of people who already clicked on them, but meh, whatevs c:

WAIT IT SHOWED BACK UP IN MY CART AND DUPLICATED THE PURCHASE???

Just got some new! Congrats to winners!

Also, guys, for me the avatars for latest posts aren't showing up properly.

For example, next to my username in the selfie thread, Bambi's avatar shows up lol. Is this happening to anyone else?

It shows who started the thread, not the last post in it.

Is / will there be an option to turn off the lil' avatar that shows up on the boards?

Hopefully, I'm not coming off as harsh or anything, but the new "latest post" feature makes the whole page look cramped, especially ones with animated avatars. Just putting in my two cents, sorry.

Yeah, the avatars are a little broken at the moment. We'll be keeping an eye on them and maybe turning them off later today. They worked great on our test site!! :(

So many greedy people!!
No-one needs multiple copies.
Also can't believe I missed the letters AGAIN...

"I nominated the cake and then I voted for Oblivia's."
o h . I see how it is.
(Thanks you guys☆ the cake was delicious by the way).
I voted for LaurinaMN's, but I was pretty torn between hers & Oblivia's. Both were awesome.
Congrats you two.<3
& to the collectible winners as well. They're super cute!

& I noticed the profile switch-up earlier today. I definitely prefer this over how it used to be. It's easier to navigate & looks great.

Anyhooow,
that's probably all I've got to say. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Yeah, the avatars are a little broken at the moment. We'll be keeping an eye on them and maybe turning them off later today. They worked great on our test site!! :(

Would it be possible to have them as a settings option (unless it already is)?

I can certainly see the appeal of something like this, but tbh I like my forum index pages to take as minimal loading time as possible... plus its kinda distracting for me

dexter.gif.png

Oi, it was like black Friday shopping in here. Everyone keeps taking things out my cart lol. JK got some popsicles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back