Bells
Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (115) +

banner lol.jpg
Welcome to my art thread! I'll be posting whatever drawings that come out of my butt here.
Idle chitchat is fine by me! '7')y

>My live stream!<
UPDATES:
I'LL BE DOING A QUICK CHIBI FOR A GOLDEN SHOVEL!!
I accidentally sold my shovel LAAAUGHS...
ANYWAY here's what I'm offering: http://38.media.tumblr.com/9880212f49ab62c99e0e2602e9b2ebc8/tumblr_n6zanhSa1j1trrc9so1_1280.png

First to post gets the slot!! Unless they req something that I cannot do like,, old ppl or something?

***Just to note, my shop has no set prices!***
[/B]
[Samples]
✿ Style 1: Personal
✿ Style 2: Full Body
I have more styles to offer (click here), but you will have to bribe me. Some styles only available for actual $$. Feel free to make an offer anyways.

[Pricing&Payment]
Pick your price! I prefer TBT > Bells > Items.
100 TBT = 2.5M Bells

✿For styles 1: The minimum price is 3M per character!
✿For style 2: minimum price is 1 soul per character

The higher the offer, the better the chances of me selecting your commission request! I choose requests based on 70% offer, 30% content/subject.
Offers with IRL cash, please ask me for prices!
I would also appreciate items from this catalog!
Payments are due after image completion.

[Subjects&Flexibility]
-I prefer drawing OCs and mayors! Villagers, gijinkas of villagers, anthro, fanart and fancharacters are a maybe.
-I might or might not change my style to suit your ideal image, but you can try asking. Don't place any bets on it though.
-If you want something a little less, for example just a bust shot instead of full body, offer less than the base price.
-If you want something with more detail, like a style1 chibi but with soft shading, offer a little bit more than the base price.
-Couples are doubled the minimum price. I'm not too interested in doing couples, so be prepared to bribe me LOL

[Interested?]
***My commissions are never first come first serve!***
I may reply slowly when the shop is opened because I tend to get overwhelmed from offers, sorry.

FILL OUT THIS FORM:
✿References:
✿Style:
✿Offer:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Accepted:
1. Alice - done!
2. Teddy - done!
3. Salai * (half paid)
4. epicrainbow - done!

tbt****.jpgpoopysdlkfh.jpgiozM2q1.jpgsdfsdfdddd.jpgasdfsfdd.jpgfur da alisu.jpgextraaas.jpgBOOP BOOP YAY.jpg

dddddd.jpg
I do hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Could you possibly do my human OC? ^^
I can pay 2mil if you'd like~

Vxe5AvQ.png
If you need a reference of her clothes, I can supply that too.

Your name: Alice
Mayor: Sky
Town: Cloudrim
3DS FC: 2680-9494-9743
References: Payment: 3-4 mil
Extra: Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could. B-BUNNY EARS.
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic![/spoiler]

<3 Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Very cute! Could you do my favorite character of my favorite anime?
Mami Tomoe from the anime Madoka Magica
Mami_Tomoe_Anime_Design.jpg
Hopefully that won't be too hard/ detailed :)

1 mil?

( Oh and is the chibi the guy from blue exorcist? His name is Rin Okumura...? Hopefully this is right.. probably not haha :) )

Last edited:
[x] o3o
i can offer 200 tbt

Last edited:
@talizorah oh my what a beautiful character/// I would accept but I'm kinda looking for acnl characters to draw because of the sample I displayed haha ;v; I should edit first post...

Your name: Alice
Mayor: Sky
Town: Cloudrim
3DS FC: 2680-9494-9743
References: Payment: 3 mil + 50 tbt bells
Extra: Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could.
Certainly not exactly like this, but the perspective and arm-crossingness is similar to what I'm imagining!
kD642vL.jpg
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic!

<3 Please and thank you.

Accepted! Should I draw the eyes more like this then? (example: http://prntscr.com/3m1zhs )

Last edited:
I want a pair if that's possible♥ :)
HNI_0030.jpg
static.jpg
I'll be paying in TBT, how about 200? (not too good with pricing xD)

Beautiful!

Can you draw my mayor? Reference:
ktA84O8.jpg

6vaQitK.jpg

^^

Hello! I'd you're up for anymore here's my mayor. I can pay 100 TBT? Or if that's not enough I can pay 2 million in game bells.
image.jpg

i7UzYbu.png

WIP for Alice! Because I'm not sure what kind of eyes she wannnnntsss

[x] o3o
i can offer 200 tbt

Accepted! I'll have it done tomorrow~ Getting sleepy haha

@staticistic1114: Sorry, not interested in doing couples!

Hello! I'd you're up for anymore here's my mayor. I can pay 100 TBT? Or if that's not enough I can pay 2 million in game bells.

Accepted~ uvu 100 TBT would be fine! I'll draw it tomorrow~

- - -
I'm getting pretty tired so Imma head off to bed. I might re-open this next week or something. Who knows. Thank you for your offers everyone~

ah darn i missed out on some rad art because i was sleeping ;A; ah well. keep up the fantastic work!

@Alice
<3 I'm glad you like!!

@Shirohibiki & JellofishXD
You'll get another chance I promise LOL

i started stalking you on tumblr and da @u@ ur art is so hella bb, cant wait~

Back