Birthday Thread

wow, this thread hasn't been used in a while.
it's my 23rd birthday!
Happy birthday! ^_^
ddkgmj7-de2ffbaf-f8e4-4759-80ef-a9fb2d3f1860.gif

my day is pretty much over, but i post in here every year and donโ€™t wanna break tradition now haha โ€” todayโ€™s my 21st birthday! iโ€™m finally legal in the states. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ‰

happy, happy birthday @moonbyu!! ๐Ÿฅณ i was so sorry to see that your birthday dinner with friends fell through. itโ€™s never fun getting cancelled on; i canโ€™t imagine how disappointing it was, especially when you put so much effort into it. but i hope your day was lovely and special regardless, and that you got to have a dinner you enjoyed and treat yourself ๐Ÿ’— you are wonderful, i hope 18 treats you well! ๐Ÿซถ

happy, happy birthday @moonbyu!! ๐Ÿฅณ i was so sorry to see that your birthday dinner with friends fell through. itโ€™s never fun getting cancelled on; i canโ€™t imagine how disappointing it was, especially when you put so much effort into it. but i hope your day was lovely and special regardless, and that you got to have a dinner you enjoyed and treat yourself ๐Ÿ’— you are wonderful, i hope 18 treats you well! ๐Ÿซถ
@moonbyu AM I LATE?? ๐Ÿ˜”
Happy Birthday! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ Sending you lots of birthday wishes! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!! โค๏ธ

Back