Bunny Day Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am owed more than a bunny token for finding all 10 eggs within an hour and without any hints (better than all these basic peasants); for having the 'bidoof only egg' and having 8/10 eggs for anyone else.

kthxbai :)

Then I deserve more than a bunny token for finding #9 in the first two minutes of the hunt starting. ;]

Yes, finally. Found all 10. Do I still get a prize?

Then I deserve more than a bunny token for finding #9 in the first two minutes of the hunt starting. ;]

then I deserve more than what u get + a bunny token for not being a lil **** bein like 'o where is #7' ;)

also I found an 11th easter egg :)

Last edited:
I am owed more than a bunny token for finding all 10 eggs within an hour and without any hints (better than all these basic peasants); for having the 'bidoof only egg' and having 8/10 eggs for anyone else.

Most found the eggs within an hour of reading the clues.

Kthxbai

Most found the eggs within an hour of reading the clues.

Kthxbai

i found dem within an hour of the event being up + DID U HAVE A BIDOOF ONLY EGG HEY MATE NAHH THOUGHT NOT
also.... DID U FIND 8/10 EGGS B4 ANYONE ELSE??
yea thts wat i thought :)

kthxbai

i found dem within an hour of the event being up + DID U HAVE A BIDOOF ONLY EGG HEY MATE NAHH THOUGHT NOT
also.... DID U FIND 8/10 EGGS B4 ANYONE ELSE??
yea thts wat i thought :)

kthxbai

Why aren't you displaying your "Bidoof only egg"?

Kthxbai

I didn't use any hints ;) kthxhello

Okay, that's enough guys. Nobody is getting anything special because they found them first. It's not fair because of timezones.

I didn't use any hints either. xD Mainly because I'd found all but number nine when that hint came out, and I already knew who number 9's hint was talking about, I just had to find the right thread. :p

Wait a minute...I think I may have mixed up #1 and #10...not too sure, though. :(

EDIT: Looks like I did!

---

Wow...I feel really stupid not being able to find out what #5 was...well, looks like I found all of the eggs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back