• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying Seven eleven items

Sheljame

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I’m buying seven eleven items if you have them. I know they are really rare but you can’t blame me for trying.

The 7-11 items were only legitimately made available in Japan via special downloads distributed at 7-11 stores, so they are very rare.

I don't have any, unfortunately. I just wanted to put into perspective how rare they are.

The 7-11 items were only legitimately made available in Japan via special downloads distributed at 7-11 stores, so they are very rare.

I don't have any, unfortunately. I just wanted to put into perspective how rare they are.
Ik how rare they are lol. I didn’t think it would hurt asking to see if anybody would happen to have them

What would you be willing to offer for the full set? 🌟

Ummm all my tbt, as much in game bells as you want, I mean basically anything if I have it
okay I will keep that in mind 😉 If I ever decide to change my basement room which is 7/11!

If you are still looking for them, feel free to PM me.

Back