Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

EoN is in about 15 minutes

Trying to work on reads; I honestly didn't think I'd have time to get some out before EoN but I have a spare chunk now so working on it

If i die i just want to say you all are a great bunch of people and im glad i got to play.

Evan's Deep-Fried Reads

Not exhaustive, not in depth, just as the title suggests

Townlean:
Rune: def has his town profile boosted after the punchy lynch
Amanda: her contributions have been decent, and I don't see a similar playstyle here to her scum one
ILY: still seems town to me, though I think there's been a shift in tone as of late that I'd like to look into more if I'm alive
Ness: nothing has set me off about his playstyle so far
Trundle: seems to be reflecting town meta now. Kinda liked his surrender rxn test
Fireninja: town meta, but I think we should look into him again cuz he may be skating by and emulating meta at this point
Ryumia: screams noob town to me
Kammm: screams good noob town to me

Null:
Dad and glow: more likely both town than both scum for sure (both scum being almost impossible at this point), but one def could be scum. Glow def seems less like her town self but there's also been some things Dad has brought up that I don't like
Antonio: where is he, and why is he obvtown again? legit forget
Heyden: I can't remember much about his opinions - need more investigation

Scumlean:
Ghostkid: lol iso
Vanessa: idk something seems off, didn't like her pressure on punchy over something stupid; def looks bad after the lynch
Kermit: definitely something fishy going on here imo

One scum def in GK/Vanessa/Kermit/glow

k gonna post it now

here are my awful garbage reads i made in like half an hr lol

1. vanessa: has been kinda coasting the whole game until the isos, which i honestly dont think were that useful (dont hate me pls) in terms of scumhunting, its more about providing evidence that a new point of view which could be interpretted as mafia grasping at straws, but we. has been kinda too agreeable with her thoughts on stuff, with a lot of her posts being stuff like 'i agree with that'. plus dolby sussed her and hes miles better than i am sooooo probably my top lynch candidate atm.

2. trundle: has been pretty coasty so far this game but there hasnt really been anything too weird except that surrender reaction test thing (like what did u expect, town and mafia are gonna say the same thing here no matter what) so tiny sl until he posts proper reads

3. kammm: pretty standard new player, isnt much to say tbh, kinda got defensive about the d1 lynch but she could just be emotional, we.

4. ness: has been consistenly helping trying to help town, and was the one to start the punchy bw which i think gets a few points even if it was wrong. this was well played by him if hes maf.

5. ghostkid: used to think he was new town but hes been consistently posting random stuff with no value, might be trying to disguise his lack of reads. ofc idk if hes good enough to do smth like that, so its just slight

6. heyden: has been kinda coasty this game, but hes said enough good things (even if its just agreeing with ppl) to not make me sus him that much. the 'kill me' think could def be ate tho.

7. evan: while i like how quick he was about the win condition thing, a lot of stuff hes said this game has been scummy, like the sus on gig and how much hes agreed with ppl and how hard he pushed punchy. theres gotta be at least one scum on that bw.

8. ryumia: i used to think that her fluff posting was just her meta but now idk, she has been consistently useless this game and it could just be mafia flying under the radar. very slight maf read

9. antonio: obv bad town lmao
10. kayla: pretty solid tr after dolbys flip, some of her recent stuff has been weird but not enough to give her a sr imo

11. kermit: ye the sacrifice thing was weird but i dont think its enough to warrant a lynch atm, plus i personally tr gig at the time, gonna wait until i see more stuff

12. panda: has been pretty coasty just like last game, with a lot of her recent posts focussing on stuff unrelated to scumhunting, wanna see more actual stuff

13. amanda: waiting until her reads to read her, but she hasnt said much about scumhunting except for some noncommital stuff about punchy, so it could be hiding scum. null for now tho

14. dad: hard for me to read (look what happened when i tried to read dolby) but i like how hes still going on about glow even after glow tried to end the argument by tring him. if glow vs dad is town vs scum, id pick him as the town, but hes too advanced for me to read imo so null until i get concrete stuff.

15. fireninja: has been consistent (if not useful) this whole game, obv town imo.

16. glow: also hard for me to read, but shes said some really noncommital and weird bluehunting things, plus her push on punchy was a bit too circumstancial in hindsight. medium sr but im not sure

hopefully this is good enough, prob not tho

Evan's Deep-Fried Reads

Not exhaustive, not in depth, just as the title suggests

Townlean:
Rune: def has his town profile boosted after the punchy lynch
Amanda: her contributions have been decent, and I don't see a similar playstyle here to her scum one
ILY: still seems town to me, though I think there's been a shift in tone as of late that I'd like to look into more if I'm alive
Ness: nothing has set me off about his playstyle so far
Trundle: seems to be reflecting town meta now. Kinda liked his surrender rxn test
Fireninja: town meta, but I think we should look into him again cuz he may be skating by and emulating meta at this point
Ryumia: screams noob town to me
Kammm: screams good noob town to me

Null:
Dad and glow: more likely both town than both scum for sure (both scum being almost impossible at this point), but one def could be scum. Glow def seems less like her town self but there's also been some things Dad has brought up that I don't like
Antonio: where is he, and why is he obvtown again? legit forget
Heyden: I can't remember much about his opinions - need more investigation

Scumlean:
Ghostkid: lol iso
Vanessa: idk something seems off, didn't like her pressure on punchy over something stupid; def looks bad after the lynch
Kermit: definitely something fishy going on here imo

One scum def in GK/Vanessa/Kermit/glow

*wispers ever so quietly* ur scum lean on me is wrong and will likely doom town!
Bur i agree with kermit they arnt contributing much and i know havnt been...but i think i try harder tho

I'm arriving late to English just so I can post reads smh
ALSO STOP TOWNREADING KAMMM I REALLY THINK SHE'S NOT AS OBVIOUS TOWN AS SHE APPEARS

these are all leans as of right now:
Vampnessa - nothing about Vanessa says scum to me she seems transparent in her post.
Runeraider - i feel like rune raider is genuinely and actively help us scum hunt and was practically the only person to give Punchy the benefit of the doubt about there weird veteran bomb role.
Kammm -
Ness - he is reminding me completely of his town meta, his emotional back and forth with Toad feels like the town Ness that i know and love.
Amanda -
ILoveYou - first game playing with her, she seems helpful to town but also a bit opprotunistist if that makes sense ? she pushes conversation in a productive way with is good, but haven't seen much actual opinion.
Heyden - seems to be acting his normal town self, but he always seems a bit sus to me so i dont want to exactly town lean him just yet
Evan - i need more from you please.
Dad - up un til recently you have been doing the same this as Glow, so i look forward to hearing more from you and getting a better read on you.
Glow - wish she would post more, she comes in every so often to say a few words then disappears again for the most part.
Ryumia -
Antonio - always seems sus to me, but im starting to learn that, the might just be his personality so not gonna scum lean him yet.
Kermit - the last minute unvote of Punchy seems off to me, then the very vague "i have somethingg to do tonight" i feel like is just a fake soft claim.
Fireninja - at first seemed to come in the thread just to be disruptive and as the game has progressed has kinda faded into the background, maybe starting to feel nervous about standing out as the playlist shrinks ?
GhostKid - i feel like ghosted could be newbie scum slipping under the radar.
Trundle - has been saying far too little for my liking, iirc he use to be more vocal and determined to help scum hunt, but this game he seems t one laying back and letting everything happen around him.

I can look back and develop these more, if i survive tonight, but if i don't please don't let the people that have been popping in and out of the thread just skate by undetected, i believe there's at least one if not more mafia in the people with minimal activity. i love you all and good luck.

All my reads flipped bc I realised how naive I was to just townlean everyone based on what their posts felt like rather than the content, and I'm sure a lot of town can hopefully reread and reanalyse as well.

Townies, won't elaborate as much bc idc and they should be obvious
Panda, Evan, Antonio, Ryumia- Are all town, facts. If one of them isn't town I'll feel very very very betrayed.
Dad, Glow, iLoveYou, Ghostkid- Less confident in townlocking them but their behaviour in the game so far feels very town.
Rune Leaning more town cos I don't think he's scum but I'm sort of conflicted on Rune especially. I feel like he's displayed characteristics of his townplay (plus I'm sheeping Dolby's read on him)

Scummies
Ness Also feels town, but him bringing up the topic of Punchy knowing Tom was scum JoaT felt sort of opportunitistic. Like as if Ness was reading the discord and thought to himself as scum, ooh that would be a good thing to bring up against Punchy. idk I'm probably just paranoid but something to think about.
revision: i feel like his towncrack makes him town but ness is a good mafia player and if that whole thing was fake i'll be a bit sad bc I did genuinely feel bad for him. idk pretty torn still

Fireninja I think he's just scummy town, don't really know what to say except that his posts do feel very fillery. Could easily be town but I'm not really getting those vibes from him.
revision: yeah move him up to orange I guess

Amanda- very possible scum, but I feel her posts have been very genuinely town reflective of amanda's past play imo. if she's scum i won't be shocked bc she's super skilled at it imo. also more a null but just being paranoid

Vanessa- very possible scum, very very opportunitistic in terms of the punchy lynch and whatnot. I feel like she would do better as maf blending in though idk

Trundle I sort of feel like he's using me lol. I had an epiphany and realised that I'm like the only person townreading Trundle and he has sort of been buddying me tbh. He also scumread Tom D1 but never persisted in lynching him, and neither did he on day 2 until the general consensus was that Tom is scum.
If I live he's probably keeping me alive and using me as a wall of defense cos I think I have a great chance of dying imo.

Kammm I haven't properly looked at her posts, but her votes are sort of indicative she could easily be scum. She's glided through this game, and as a universal townread, its very off to me that she's alive over Jacob or Oath. Same could be said for iLoveYou, but Kammm just feels scum looking at her posts the more I think about it.
Her reads post at #389 REEKS of noob scum, nulling all her scummates and sussing and townleaning only town people to avoid repercussions. If I die PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look into Kam especially, as she's one who's being given a free pass.

Kermit LYNCH IT, unless her claim is super genuine ofc bc she is claiming first thing Day 4 idc

Notes; I don't think Amanda and Trundle are scum together

I know roles in Tina's games are randomised but there's no way she put Locket/Punchy/Kammm/Giga/Ghost/Antonio/Ryumia and Kate all apart of TOWN. That's the eziest mafia win ever, and I'll be a tad upset if that's the case, half of town being noobs. Not blaming the noobs for their lesser experience of course, but ya know what I mean, 5 skilled players is a bit stacked against these dudes.

I'm arriving late to English just so I can post reads smh
ALSO STOP TOWNREADING KAMMM I REALLY THINK SHE'S NOT AS OBVIOUS TOWN AS SHE APPEARS

STOP YELLING AT US ! and help prove it then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*please not me, please not me, please not me*

DAq11rY.gif

U ALL DONT UNDERSTAND ME AND I HATE ALL OF U...(i joke i just wantes to yell)

With the lighthouse gone, many of the residents of Port Anne sought the comforts they held dear to distract them during the night praying the ghost ships never reach port. For some it was the company of another, others it was the bar, but for many it was a cafe near the center of town. There was a singer there whoms voice could ease any trouble for just a little while, a distraction needed for most. But tonight was different. Not even the pianist could work their magic, leaving Noreen to sing by themselves.

Noreen never made it to the stage though. They were found contorted within their little makeshift dressing room. There were no songs to be had in Port Anne tonight.

Runeraider was killed:

Tina said:
Noreen the Caf? Singer (Townie)
You have no ability besides your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Day Four will end Friday March 30th (NA) at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT and Saturday March 31st (EU/AUS) at 12am BST/10am AEDT

Apologies I’m not Tina

Last edited:
Back