• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Camp Bell Tree 2023: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tail slapped other users around 516 times. I am so happy that I could use Whale to its fullest for the small amount of time it had.

I'll miss you Whale reaction! 🥲🐳
This is one of the reasons I bought a whale plush from a kind user. And even though I was a participant that had to do with whales I didn't even do anything in the team, so that meant I was just a useless cadet.

Nevermind that, I don't wanna go back to what I felt like two weeks ago.

I tail slapped other users around 516 times. I am so happy that I could use Whale to its fullest for the small amount of time it had.

I'll miss you Whale reaction! 🥲🐳
I've tail slapped other posts 705 times and counting, more than all the other 2023 camp reactions combined (695), lmao. I definitely didn't realize how much I've used it in these past 3 weeks until now.

wait where is this located
It's within the pop-up that appears when you click your username on the navbar!
aA9iKnL.png

Alternatively, it is one of the menu items listed when looking at any of the account pages:
pXHVplU.png

I've tail slapped other posts 705 times and counting, more than all the other 2023 camp reactions combined (695), lmao. I definitely didn't realize how much I've used it in these past 3 weeks until now.
Just what I needed tonight 💜

I always love most posts (10,573)
Whale 10
Alien 83
Shooting star 286

Nothing will beat Dino @ 337 😍

Aww sheesh, I only have given 18 tail slaps? Well, time to go slap every post I see. Even the ones that don't have anything.

Speaking of which I haven't been using the reactions much, with only 413 regular likes.

(Time to REALLY get to work on this reaction lightning round I suppose)

I’ll jump on the react status bandwagon as well!

Mine BTC: 929
Shooting star: 114
Alien: 34
Asteroid: 7
Whale: 114
Like: 518
Love: 458

I think that’s pretty good, seeing as I’ve only been here for a year! I kind of thought the whale and alien would be higher though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back