Carnival Calendar - Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh tough choice!! i think i'm going to have to go with jack, it's his token after all so would be rude not to

@Justin Untill when can I use the token? I kinda need a day or two for my line up, but don't wanna miss out in case it expires soon.

Wow thanks so much for the token! I love the choices! I have Jack now which is awesome and unexpected. I have a great lineup in mind.
And it is so nice to see Lucky available again.

Thank you, O' Great Czar of Halloween! 🎃
The cupcake was the only one I didn't have, and I've been wanting it for a while, so it was an easy choice for me 🧡 It looks so tasty!!

I went with Lucky! Thanks for putting together this fun calender

I'm so happy I can have my very own Lucky 🖤 Happy Halloween everyone!!! 🎃

Thank you so much for the token!! ;v; I was torn between the cupcake and Jack but ultimately went with the cupcake.

Thank you for hosting this for us, Justin! Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃

jackkkkkkk!!!! happy halloween, indeed!! 🎃💜 i of course want to play around with lineups first, but i have a feeling i’ll be spending my token on the spooky boi himself. 👀

thank you for a fun and extremely generous spooky edition of the advent calendar, justin! happy halloween!

What a lovely treat this Halloween morning, a new timestamp for lots of my favorite collectibles! I'll have to do some lineup planning, but rest assured, the Czar is coming home with me. 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back