Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge congrats to all three winners!! every art contest i am blown away more by everyone's insane talents, picking just one to vote for is always so difficult <3

Congratulations to all winners! I actually didn’t vote in the final poll because I loved all entries equally. Everyone did so well 😭 this event has been so much fun!

Congratulations to all the winners! This was honestly such a tough decision to decide between any of the submissions, everyone did such a wonderful job.

My favorite part about @jadetine submission is the various cultures implemented and the line art used within the art. This artwork is honestly making me hungry and I love it for it. 🖤
What I love about @LittleMissPanda piece is the cutesy aesthetic along with these really unique sheep designs. I especially loved the sheep with the bangs. #TeamBangs
Finally, @Jacob's submission is just pure surrealism with this really cool vaporware vibe. It's perfectly romantic and tells a story that I would love to hear.

This was honestly such a wonderful event and I always enjoy seeing what people post on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back