[CLOSED] Art for TBT

bump, 3 slots
also a note- i'm planning on getting rid of my chibi option after these slots are taken, getting tired of drawing in that particular style

Last edited:
okay, i have chosen lol. this one with her, please !! will send the tbt now.
1715299068507.png

oh my goodness ive been waiting for a slot to open for an emote but i don't have enough tbt aah

would you mind putting me on a ping list for next time in hopes i can save up enough tbt by then.. 🙏

Last edited:
I'm striking back with another order, I would like to have one slot for sketchy headshots please. ☺️

oh my goodness ive been waiting for a slot to open for an emote but i don't have enough tbt aah

would you mind putting me on a ping list for next time in hopes i can save up enough tbt by then.. 🙏
o sure sure! o/
idk if you have extra collectibles but i could do an emote for one :^O
hihi can i grab a slot for an emote pls :00
yeah!
I'm striking back with another order, I would like to have one slot for sketchy headshots please. ☺️
yep yep!

o sure sure! o/
unfortunately i don't have any in your wishlist I'm willing to give up.. but i could let go of a pink hybrid rose or a balloon of some sort (i have red and blue normal balloons and red, blue, pink and sweet heart balloons)

if not that's okay i don't mind waiting !!

o sure sure! o/

yeah!

yep yep!
oki! i'd like this emote with her pls <3
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.24.14 PM.png

also!! i saw you had done one of these with an exo lightstick,, do u think i can get it with a txt lightstick if possible??? c:

unfortunately i don't have any in your wishlist I'm willing to give up.. but i could let go of a pink hybrid rose or a balloon of some sort (i have red and blue normal balloons and red, blue, pink and sweet heart balloons)

if not that's okay i don't mind waiting !!
oh!
the list in that thread is for themed animations i have ideas for LOL
i would love a balloon! probably interested in a regular red balloon (2024, preferably! ) or a sweet heart balloon...

oki! i'd like this emote with her pls <3
View attachment 559382
also!! i saw you had done one of these with an exo lightstick,, do u think i can get it with a txt lightstick if possible??? c:
oh yeah! i can def do that o/

Is it possible to order two headshot?, if not I'll just stick to the first one which is Morgaine.

I would like a sketchy headshot of Morgaine. (she's doing the ojou-sama laugh)
morgainecleanref.png

If Possible, I would also like a headshot of Rye holding papers and books.
ryereference.png

Thank you!

oh!
the list in that thread is for themed animations i have ideas for LOL
i would love a balloon! probably interested in a regular red balloon (2024, preferably! ) or a sweet heart balloon...
oooh okay!! i can do the red balloon it's from 2024 : )

could you do this emote:
Screenshot_20240509-193940.png

and here are the character references ^_^
Screenshot_20240424-133441.png
7b0b4c8e-5ab8-4550-9e23-6cbb64f3e638.jpeg
Subspace hyperpop.jpeg
idk if you want me to send it now or after you draw it but if you want it now do you want a message ?

some questions-
@Yanrima~ !
would you like the feeling of the ojou sama laugh to be a normal oh ho ho ho! or OH- HO HO HO! I've bested you! type of laugh ?

@axaniao
do you want your character to be wearing the gas mask?

@daringred_
what shirt would you like your character to be wearing? the one you provided or the off the shoulder one?

some questions-
@Yanrima~ !
would you like the feeling of the ojou sama laugh to be a normal oh ho ho ho! or OH- HO HO HO! I've bested you! type of laugh ?
Yep! That type of laugh. The laugh that basically defines "I win" while scoffing!

Also, I sent you 2k tbt in advance earlier! 👍

Back