• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop CLOSED | igb, items, plants, & villagers (collectible / tbt giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!
i believe you can reorder them, but please don't take my word ^^
you just need to place an order to be entered in my giveaway c:

Post automatically merged:

hello c:
i'm not sure if you're online, but your order is ready!
it’ll be located left of the train station.

Hi, thank you! I can go online now.
ETA - items collected. :) I love your sunflower flag btw.

hi @trista ! may i order something from you? also - can i enter in your giveaway? :^D your posts says people can enter three times .. how would that work? is it based off of the item quantity or more... about... like. if you were order on different days?

friend code: 3282-2342-1351
mayor name: X
desired items:
- Campus Series (6 items)
- Insect Set (10 items)
-futon mattress
-model bus
-banana flower basket
-model sailor
-straw hat
total tbt: 21 TBT if i counted correctly!

Sorry for @ing you btw, i saw that you said that you didn't get notif so just to be sure!

hi @trista ! may i order something from you? also - can i enter in your giveaway? :^D your posts says people can enter three times .. how would that work? is it based off of the item quantity or more... about... like. if you were order on different days?

friend code: 3282-2342-1351
mayor name: X
desired items:
- Campus Series (6 items)
- Insect Set (10 items)
-futon mattress
-model bus
-banana flower basket
-model sailor
-straw hat
total tbt: 21 TBT if i counted correctly!

Sorry for @ing you btw, i saw that you said that you didn't get notif so just to be sure!
hii c:
the answer is yes to both questions! one giveaway entry = one order from my shop, so the amount ordered has no impact. i just wanted it to be fair to those short on tbt! i also charge 5 tbt per set, so your total is actually 15 tbt ^^
edit: pinging me is 100% fine, so don’t worry about it!

your order is also ready for pick up, and i’m just about to open my gates c:

hii c:
the answer is yes to both questions! one giveaway entry = one order from my shop, so the amount ordered has no impact. i just wanted it to be fair to those short on tbt! i also charge 5 tbt per set, so your total is actually 15 tbt ^^
edit: pinging me is 100% fine, so don’t worry about it!

your order is also ready for pick up, and i’m just about to open my gates c:
ooh gotcha! i may order some more stuff then before the 7th hm hm!
omw rn! ;o;

don’t be afraid to reach out! i look forward to your future orders 🫶🏼
Sorry, my apologies! I'm going to have to make a 2nd trip! My locker is full and I forgot to empty it before I left my town x_x;

Sorry, my apologies! I'm going to have to make a 2nd trip! My locker is full and I forgot to empty it before I left my town x_x;
no worries!
i'm not at my 3ds at the moment, so feel free to take all the trips you need <3

Heh I'm back again to request a villager :>
I have 9 villagers, and checked up and down my town for anyone moving in to avoid inconvenience!

FC: 2767-4218-2901
Mayor: Toad
Villager: Wade the penguin 🐧
Total: 5TBT

Heh I'm back again to request a villager :>
I have 9 villagers, and checked up and down my town for anyone moving in to avoid inconvenience!

FC: 2767-4218-2901
Mayor: Toad
Villager: Wade the penguin 🐧
Total: 5TBT
omg i love wade 🥺
i’ll be ready in five - ten minutes!

gates are opening up now!

Last edited:
hi!! I’d like to enter your giveaway and place and order please! ❤️

friend code: 0834-7027-9455
mayor name: Savannah
desired items: Dobie
total tbt: 5

Note: I’m not sure if it’ll let him move in as he’s moved away before, and I’m not sure if I’ve cycled enough villagers yet. I definitely feel like I have because it’s been over a year, but if it doesn’t work I’ll pay extra TBT for the inconvenience c:

hi!! I’d like to enter your giveaway and place and order please! ❤️

friend code: 0834-7027-9455
mayor name: Savannah
desired items: Dobie
total tbt: 5

Note: I’m not sure if it’ll let him move in as he’s moved away before, and I’m not sure if I’ve cycled enough villagers yet. I definitely feel like I have because it’s been over a year, but if it doesn’t work I’ll pay extra TBT for the inconvenience c:
omgg hiii!
he’ll be ready for you in 15-20 minutes 🫶🏼
i’m just waiting on a friend to get their order, and i’ll begin to work on yours as soon as i can.

omgg hiii!
he’ll be ready for you in 15-20 minutes 🫶🏼
i’m just waiting on a friend to get their order, and i’ll begin to work on yours as soon as i can.
there’s no rush at all!! I just got home from work so I might be around 30 minutes if that’s okay? ❤️

omg i love wade 🥺
i’ll be ready in five - ten minutes!

gates are opening up now!
He's a bundle of joy ^•^ I love him!

Oh my goodness I'm just now seeing this, I'm so sorry I'll stop by if your gates are still open!

He's a bundle of joy ^•^ I love him!

Oh my goodness I'm just now seeing this, I'm so sorry I'll stop by if your gates are still open!
no worries!
i’ll reopen my gates now :3

there’s no rush at all!! I just got home from work so I might be around 30 minutes if that’s okay? ❤️
alright!
i’m opening my gates now <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back