• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! ~~Streaming now~~

Closed Thread

Why did I forget all about thisss???

uhhh if you're still willing to do it I can pay however much we agreed on if I haven't already, I'm so sorry!

Why did I forget all about thisss???

uhhh if you're still willing to do it I can pay however much we agreed on if I haven't already, I'm so sorry!
It's okay!! I'm still willing to do it, just let me know whether the sketch is all good your end and I'll work on it asap ^^

Just a quick update for everyone!
I'm going to be a bit behind on drawings, because I'm feeling quite demotivated recently, mainly because I've been doing a wall painting for a family friend, and I've been spending 5 hour sessions which drain me and wear me out, and with orders as well it's really hard.
So I hope you guys understand, I'm still working on drawings slowly though <3 thank you!

Here's the completed drawing for DinoTown!
I decided to add another version with a glow, because I thought it would look cool with green hair, but you can choose which one you prefer!
I really hope you like this, let me know if you want any changes in the future <3

It's stunning! Both versions are - I cannot put into words how much I absolutely love it, thank you so so much!!

It's stunning! Both versions are - I cannot put into words how much I absolutely love it, thank you so so much!!
You're welcome!! I'm really happy you like it, and thank you so much for the bells, you really didn't need to give me that much <33

I absolutely did, your time and effort into the piece and the second version and everything is more than worth it <3 <3

Digital
OC / Mayor: Character
Bust / Half body / Full body: What ever 100 tbt can afford n.n
Link references: Character
Any specific pose / other details: I'll leave the pose and outfit to you (if we could just avoid frilly outfits, that be great)
Background: If we could do something "witcrafty" kinda like this, I really like the moons and gems in the reference pic I also really like the symbols/icons you used on your own pieces
WitchcraftHorizontal.jpg
Permission to post on social media: Yes
Total: 100 tbt

Let me know if you need be to be a bit more specific TYSM <3

Digital
OC / Mayor: Character
Bust / Half body / Full body: What ever 100 tbt can afford n.n
Link references: Character
Any specific pose / other details: I'll leave the pose and outfit to you (if we could just avoid frilly outfits, that be great)
Background: If we could do something "witcrafty" kinda like this, I really like the moons and gems in the reference pic I also really like the symbols/icons you used on your own pieces
WitchcraftHorizontal.jpg
Permission to post on social media: Yes
Total: 100 tbt

Let me know if you need be to be a bit more specific TYSM <3
Thank you for the order!! I went to have a quick look at your linked reference but the link didn't work? :(

Here's your drawing InaraBitta!! I really hope you like it. I did two versions in case you didn't like the one with the dynamic lighting! If you want any changes let me know! I really enjoyed drawing her <3

Here's your drawing InaraBitta!! I really hope you like it. I did two versions in case you didn't like the one with the dynamic lighting! If you want any changes let me know! I really enjoyed drawing her <3

Thank you so much for the pings and lovely commission ! I've sent over the bells + a lil extra c,:
are you ok with being credited back to tbt or would you prefer a different platform o:?

Back