[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

Request details: my oc 0:
Payment: 50 nmt!
thank you so much for letting me know guys, my brain is a bit scattered today ;; didnt have enough sleep

acnhcom_4clockworkstar.png
acnhcom_3leohyrule.png

I'm alive (aka awake -- because napping at 6PM is a good idea) 'w')9

I'll be taking on these two commissions (because I can't turn down the DIYs, haha)! Will open more slots and stuff tomorrow/when I'm done, though \o/
Thanks for the offers, all! I thiiink I know what to price at now! 'w')b ♥

Request details: Chibi
Refs: Karma’s Refs or Lily's Refs, feel free to pick either!
Payment: 40 NMT and starry Garland DIY
(I'll draw Karma (but I do love Lily my original water ssr in granblue dfkgjkldf)!)
I'll try to get your sketch done soon (maybe tonight unless I fall... back asleep... haaah)!

Request details: I'll like to get a chibi. Here's my Ref
Payment: 45 NMT & Windflower wand DIY
And I'll get your sketch done as soon as I finish IonicKarma's!

Last edited:
acnhcom_5ionickarma.png
acnhcom_6mayormelony.png

Finishing up yesterday's so... more slots today! I'll open up 3 edit: just kidding i dont have a limit on slots \o/ I've settled on pricing at 40 NMT -- same price for both busts and chibis.

I removed people who already got art from my pinglist, but feel free to ask if you want to be put back on/stay there even afterwards. 'w')b Also feel free to ask me to remove you from the pinglist -- I don't know if there's a better way to do them 'A');;

Last edited:
I’m back to request another, if that’s okay <3

Request details: Chibi! He’s just... really smug. And he actually has a black crossbow instead of a bow but I couldn’t make that ahhh ;w; you don’t have to include that but if you can I will add extra! xc and if you could make it match the previous one for me, that would be great c:
546F4ECD-16E7-4E72-A8EE-7A83F3C3A94C.png
Payment: 45 NMTs

Last edited:
Ooo I’ll be back here later for another later! Maybe Lily if you wanna draw her or a friends AC character. I’ll let others have a shot first though :^)

When you open again!!

Request details: I would love a bust for my islander.
20200505_120132_50.jpg
he likes to act all tough and intimidating. But he really is not. As for pose arms crossed and smirking.
Payment: 40nmt bust

Ty for consideration!

When you open again!!

Request details: I would love a bust for my islander. he likes to act all tough and intimidating. But he really is not. As for pose arms crossed and smirking.
Payment: 40nmt bust

Ty for consideration!
I just finished a commission, so I can take this!

(Also.. is that... karol... that outfit i'm-- i love tales of vesperia im sorry im excited)

Last edited:
Reposting my original request after the ping! ^w^
Request details: Could you please draw a bust of my OC? :)
MYXJ_20200425172053276_save.jpg

20200426_013616.jpg
Payment: 50NMT ^w^
Thanks for considering her and for pinging me~ ✨

I just finished a commission, so I can take this!

(Also.. is that... karol... that outfit i'm-- i love tales of vesperia im sorry im excited)

I still need 2 play through the games! I will give u qr codes for outfits in a bit. And message you with dodo code. To give you your payment!! Ty for accepting!!!

acnhcom_7daisyy.png
acnhcom_8inarabitta.png

Two more commissions done \o/ Going to slow down a bit since my wrists are starting to hurt 'w');;; When you're having fun but your body tells you to chill.

Last edited:
idk how you churn out art this cute this fast haha, it takes me like 10 hours to do anything x_x

acnhcom_4clockworkstar_2.png
acnhcom_9bstar9555.png
2 more done -- yaaay 'w')b Also! I think, with the two in-progress commissions, I've amassed enough NMT to safely guarantee buying Judy the next time I have an open plot (or island hopping, but I don't know if I want to go through that heartbreak again). \o/ And so...

I've opened up to other forms of payment! My opening post has a bunch of conversion rates that I'll be using for convenience (might not be market value, but it's how I value them) 'w')9 Also got rid of the ping list because my slots are just always open now. I'll adjust the lists over time \o/
My wishlist is sort of small because I don't want to sift through the thousands of items in this game -- they're mostly just things I see and want colour variants of.

idk how you churn out art this cute this fast haha, it takes me like 10 hours to do anything x_x
A combination of me not wanting to keep people waiting, liking drawing chibis/busts, and forcing myself to draw while I still have energy/motivation ywy)9

Last edited:
aaa your art is super adorable!! i love the way you colour them ;

Request details: a chibi of my island rep! here is the ref; if you could, i would love it if you include stars/twinkles around her ^^
Payment: 30 nmt and 2 mil igb (which if my math isn't totally botched from all this stay-at-home-ness should be 10 nmt? o: correct me if i'm wrong dksdf)

Last edited:
Back