Creature Feature - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry.
Elongated Were-Zebra.​
The first thing that came to mind when seeing my prompt was a hybrid creature, with the head of a wolf and the body of a zebra.

Untitled.jpg

I got Glamorous Chrysaora Achlyos Cause someone was in a silly goofy mood

YASSIFIED NIHILEGO
IMG-0556.png

IMG-0555.png

Idk if it counts as an edit but I've been told my picture isnt loading, so I thought I should add a lower res version? More of an add on than an edit 😭

iTtZ9gy.jpg

Last edited:
Question @Nefarious can we use pre-patterned paper in our submissions?
Thank you for asking, this is a good question! We're only looking for works that are entirely hand-drawn in this event, so using premade assets, like pre-patterned paper, to make something more of a collage wouldn't be accepted.

DC661C2B-21DF-4762-93E5-86F932389EB9.jpeg

Skeletal Computer

Obviously, the head represents a computer monitor with the skull on the black screen. Connected to the monitor is a USB wire that's also attached the body, lighting their bones up like an X-Ray.

💤 … … 😴 … … 💤

My prompt was "Sleepy Opossum". I decided to draw a very comfy-looking opossum clutching to his cloudy pillow, caught in a deep slumber. He must be sleeping well with how he's floating away with his dreams! 💭

0cNdMUn.png

This little creature was inspired by the Sleepy Raccoon enemy from A Hat in Time. 🦝

Lumpy Bear
89821992-EF37-40B1-B4E3-39E457E6774A.jpeg

In a farthest corner of the dark tent you see a… plush teddy bear? It looks like a lopsided, lumpy, patchwork little plush bear that you wouldn’t want in your house, but maybe some kid would cuddle it (until the nightmares start). At least that’s what you think until the cursed creature blinks is one teary eye at you.

Towering Pumpkin-Cat

Untitled2_20231026182814.png

Legend says.. it’s still being shaded. I am not the best artist, I will admit. But I’m pretty proud of this.. However.. I got really tired trying to figure out how to shade it and make it look super nice :’)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back