Commissioning Custom request?

what kind of path are you looking for? :0

I'd be looking for some lily pad and mushroom patterns like stepping stones but not stones ^^ preferrably with seasonal versions to match the ground

I'd be looking for some lily pad and mushroom patterns like stepping stones but not stones ^^ preferrably with seasonal versions to match the ground
I think I can make the mushroom pattern for you at least!

I worked on it a little already, and this is what I've done so far. let me know if you want something different, like the size/type of mushroom! I was just testing the website I was using so I don’t mind scrapping it
1000003827.png

Oh I love this! How many tbt would you want for a bigger mushroom size and different ground colours (for dif seasons)? This looks so good!

Oh I love this! How many tbt would you want for a bigger mushroom size and different ground colours (for dif seasons)? This looks so good!

I'm glad you liked it! I can do that, does 150 tbt sound good?

Hi, I've completed the spring, summer, and winter versions of the mushroom path!! I will do the fall ones soon!
  • My game is currently in spring, so I’ve only tested the spring path! I’m assuming the others won’t look bad though since I’m following a guide
  • I'm using the circle pattern for the grass, but I’ve looked at the other grass patterns and I think these should work with them anyways
  • btw there’s 6 different fall grass colors, I can do all of them if you want :0
1713033672561.png

Untitled presentation.png
Mushroom path (1).png
Mushroom path.png

Attachments

• 1713039930085.png
    1713039930085.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 7
These are looking so good! I think it would be fine to do just one Fall/Autumn version since I won't be changing them THAT often haha... just whichever would blend in ok :)

I'm super excited for these!

These are looking so good! I think it would be fine to do just one Fall/Autumn version since I won't be changing them THAT often haha... just whichever would blend in ok :)

I'm super excited for these!
oh okay haha maybe I’ll only do a couple of them
I found this image that shows all the grass - I’ll just do the red and light green ones..
10414.png

Okay here’s the fall patterns :lemon:

The September one lasts from mid September to mid October
The November one lasts for most of November
Mushroom path (1).png
Mushroom path (2).png

Thank you so much, I love these! And thank you for sharing them in case anyone still plays and wants to use them :D

Back